Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Luke Thomas

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I've been in Cardiff all day pre gaming for the rugby I'm smashed so it probably wasn't a good joke but I was making a play on the "he's or of our owl!" chants.

No no, think you're thinking of George Hirst there 🦉

• Haha 1

On 05/03/2022 at 20:57, lgfualol said:

Dunno why he stopped putting balls into the box? When he first broke into the first team he was whipping some great crosses in.

Aren't we the team who puts the least crosses in to the box / team who successfully attacks crosses in the box in the entire league? He's stopped doing it because it's pointless.

10 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

its unreal how this forum is subjective when it comes to "leicester lads" lmao

I mean he is still young, i get it, but he was really bad today and when club wins game even then he is bang average 

Play Justin on the left

It's quite clearly the other way round. They get a hammering for slightly below par performances and little praise when they're great.

If Justin was properly fit, he'd be playing there 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tsintskaro said:

its unreal how this forum is subjective when it comes to "leicester lads" lmao

I mean he is still young, i get it, but he was really bad today and when club wins game even then he is bang average 

Play Justin on the left

Same with KDH as well. He’s doing well but people saying he’s our player of the season, should be playing for England, is the new Kante etc. are getting way too ahead of themselves just because he’s a local academy player.

• Like 1

He combined well with Barnes a few times. Stray passes and crosses though. Beat by saka now and then. Went running of into the light on one corner

The gooner gods had it in for him today, it happens.

With an all fit Ricardo, Castagne, Justin and Thomas, I pray to those gooner gods that we have European football next year so we can fully rotate and play all of our our blessings

Solid enough defensively as always, needs to sharpen up on the ball and improve his quality when gets into the final third.

I think when you have Barnes as the left sided wide player, you need a pragmatic slightly more defensive left back like Thomas, bit like the old Simpson and Mahrez combination.

• Like 1

Being so young and still learning his trade he will be inconsistent and have dodgy moments, looks like some people can’t wait to jump on his back and scapegoat but I personally believe he has enormous potential and needs patience and support from us not criticism. We’re very lucky to have these young lads coming through, most other clubs would kill to have 4 academy products of the talent we’ve got in there 1st team

• Like 4

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Been one of our better players in recent months but has a poor game and people start coming out of the woodwork again to slate him lol

I seen two take on from Luke Thomas in the last 3 season 

the worst attacking LB In the premier lge

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1