Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Zorya Luhansk pre-match thread

9 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Team is:

Ward
Ricardo Morgan Soyuncu Justin
Ndidi
Praet Choudhury
Under Iheanacho Barnes

Bench: Jakupovic, Stolarczyk, Fofana, Nelson, Fuchs, Thomas, Flynn, Mendy, Leshabela, Maddison, Albrighton, Perez

I knew it was a sick joke when they gave Tavares a EL squad number, speechless. I hope we lose 10 nil.

Good to see 433 return, unless we see Ndidi as part of a back 3 but the official team order is usually in formation.

I would prefer Thomas at left back, Rodgers really doesn't fancy him there. 3 subs already have to be made so hope we're not chasing the game.

Guest Danny Clender
7 minutes ago, Cala Bona Fox said:

I think you'll find Cags and Soyuncu are the same person. 

you passed the test :thumbup:

Wilf....I am a klutz.

Thanks 

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Great to see the long term injuries returning for some match action. like the look of the fron three but the midfield looks abit lacking in terms of creativity. personally would have liked to see maddison in for Choudhary, but then would have been a bit unfair on Hamza as he has performed reasonably well so far on this competition. Still waiting for a rip snorter from Under perhaps today will be the day? Hat trick for Nacho please

1 hour ago, lnkstern said:

My apologies, whine incoming...

And of course I have a mandatory work meeting (via remote video, thank goodness) from 1100 to 1230 MT (the match starts at 1055 MT).

I will still be able to watch the match, but cannot listen in until near the end.

I admit it is better than being stuck in the office and unable to watch at all.

Hrm, so overall still pretty good.

Never mind, carry on.

Just try not to jump up when we score! Good luck lol