Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Zorya Luhansk pre-match thread

After tonight’s shit show I’m not sure what the answer is. We could have done with winning tonight and then playing a get by team next week.

but hearing some players may be returning I’d go with.

Kasper

Justin (Timmy if fit)

Cags (if fit)

Morgan

Riccy P

Ndidi

Praet 

Under

Perez

Barnes

Kalechi.

Got no choice but to go and win, we can’t start developing a losing streak.

39 minutes ago, ElusiveEd said:

According to BR on RL Cags, Ricardo and Ndidi will be back for this one. 

I know I said I want to see Ricardo but I hope it's not purely a reaction from Rodgers to rush them all back to send some kind of message to anyone involved today.

It's a good game to come back in and get some minutes, with very little on the line, but I'd rather have them play long term as opposed to just bring them in for the sake of it. 

Regardless, it'd be great to all see them playing at any point. 

• Like 1

8 or 9 changes please. And a change of formation. Try a bit of 4-4-2 and have a battle. 

Ward

Ricardo  Fofana Morgan Thomas 

Under   Praet   Choudhury  Barnes

Perez 

Iheanacho 

Surely we won't risk all of them starting? We have history of players breaking down on return from injuries so need to be careful. Maybe Ricardo can start having had an hour last week. 

I don't think we have sufficient numbers to rest as many as we'd like. We have numbers upfront but lack options in midfield and defence.