Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Zorya Luhansk pre-match thread

8 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Jeez, looks like they won a prize to be on the plane! 

I know these guys are youth team squad but it looks like the fourth form school outing.  hope their mums remembered their pack-ups. In all seriousness it will be a great experience for them just travelling with and being around the squad. Doubt if any of them will actually get game time unless we are cruising with 20 to go but it would be something for them to remember if there to be the case

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Any chance of the young guys actually playing or they just going along to help training numbers. If there is chance there playing you'd expect some of the under 23 lads to a bit pissed off, even if these kids are highly rated. 

Tavares surely starts and we give Tielemans the night off. If Youri hasn't travelled will indicate this. He is the closest like for like player. I don't see any of the others playing much part but I could be wrong.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, happy85 said:

2DF4DBEA-0EB8-4826-BD1F-9A9B3D48C67A.png

Nice that we're allowed to take Mascots. The Covid restrictions in Ukraine must be a little looser than they are here.

Be a great experience for them to hold Wes Morgan's hand as they take to the field tomorrow.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Tavares surely starts and we give Tielemans the night off. If Youri hasn't travelled will indicate this. He is the closest like for like player. I don't see any of the others playing much part but I could be wrong.

If they've got any sense they'll have booked Tielemans in to some 5* Spa resort for a few nights. Poor bloke looks shattered.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

If they've got any sense they'll have booked Tielemans in to some 5* Spa resort for a few nights. Poor bloke looks shattered.

In some ways I'm just relieved he has found his form again and proving just how classy he is but as you say the reliance on him is a worry as we have seen what can happen to him when knackered. Tricky one. I know I go over the top about academy players but I really think Tavares is the real deal and could help ease the burden on the star man.

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

In some ways I'm just relieved he has found his form again and proving just how classy he is but as you say the reliance on him is a worry as we have seen what can happen to him when knackered. Tricky one. I know I go over the top about academy players but I really think Tavares is the real deal and could help ease the burden on the star man.

You? Nah surely not mate :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Cannot wait to read in the Sun that these two have done a 'Foden/Greenwood' and brought two Ukrainian Schoolgirls back to their room for a game of Uno. 

I suppose that's still better than doing a Ben Pearson/Tom Hopper!

19 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Inconsistent posting and you only get rep points in the threads where posters use bad grammar.

Have you got me down as being on international duty or something? I'm a stay at home Dad Trav, not the playboy you lot have me pegged down as.

So after the 3-3 draw in the last game Rodgers said he wanted to go all out and win the group.

So we take what is being reported as up to 7 youngsters with the squad for the Ukraine game, what’s the odds that he has a brain fart and starts 3 or 4 of them from the start we fall behind and he try’s to make amends after 60mins when the game is lost.

And the after match interview goes  something like this:- We started badly, we didn’t press, we where slow to move the ball, we got a little better in the second half, but it’s a young team and they have learned a lot, we move on.

32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Have you got me down as being on international duty or something? I'm a stay at home Dad Trav, not the playboy you lot have me pegged down as.

Partying with Rita Ora during a lockdown, the day before a big match, is not an image this club wants to be associated with.

Knuckle down, apply yourself and keep away from the Chebs thread - let's start seeing flair with discipline.

39 minutes ago, Always Next Year said:

So after the 3-3 draw in the last game Rodgers said he wanted to go all out and win the group.

So we take what is being reported as up to 7 youngsters with the squad for the Ukraine game, what’s the odds that he has a brain fart and starts 3 or 4 of them from the start we fall behind and he try’s to make amends after 60mins when the game is lost.

And the after match interview goes  something like this:- We started badly, we didn’t press, we where slow to move the ball, we got a little better in the second half, but it’s a young team and they have learned a lot, we move on.

Fortune teller?