Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Zorya Luhansk pre-match thread

14 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I know you can get full match replays pretty quickly after the Premier League games. Does anyone know if it's the same for Europa? 

Usually on the BTSport app/site not long after the final whistle, or otherwise available from more nefarious sources...

44 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Gets about quickly, infectious personality, often capable of a deadly finish

It’s a sad story actually. For a while he was literally the biggest story on the planet. Then he got seduced into the drugs scene and started injecting something called BioNtech, and since then he’s had far less visibility. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, lnkstern said:

I hope we take it easy on Ricardo (both the club and the supporters) -- recovery from a major ACL injury takes time, specifically time for the athlete to regain confidence in the injured knee.

So if he seems hesitant and not up to pre-injury levels, just give him some time.

100% this. He's a former player of the season, and I suspect would have been our player of the season again last time round had he not got injured. He's coming back from a massively serious injury where he played on despite being in pain! We need to cut him some slack whilst he gets himself back into gear. Same with Soyuncu and Ndidi really, but with Ricardo and Ndidi, these guys have proven themselves time and again for a long time and are part of the fabric of our club!

Guest Chocolate Teapot
14 minutes ago, Crocyfox79 said:

Kasper vardy teliemans and evans haven’t traveled 

Cheers mate. I wrote this before I knew that and only kasper is in there.....

4 hours ago, LCCFox96 said:

Ricardo back. Ndidi back. Cags back. Today is going to be a good day, I can feel it. 

Let's get this group wrapped up with a tidy performance to help the recovery from the horror show on Monday night. 3 points, control of the flow of the game and no injuries.

Ward

Fofana  Morgan  Soyuncu

Ricardo                                           Thomas

Hamza          Ndidi

Under                                   Barnes

Nacho 

Wouldn't be surprised if Justin started but if we need to rotate the defensive players coming back, I think he might be used to rotate in as the lad has played every game for us so far. Looking forward to seeing some of the youth team boys get some minutes too.  

I agree with every word. 

Hamza and Ndidi in the middle lacks a bit of creativity but there should be enough out wide and ahead of them to get the job done.

• Like 1

I think it's an important game for confidence, even if the biggest players aren't there. Going into the weekend on the back of another defeat isn't good. 

Good and comfortable win 

Returning players get through unscathed and no new concerns 

A goal for Under would be great 

A quiet evening stroll for Big Wes 

Job done.

9 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I agree with every word. 

Hamza and Ndidi in the middle lacks a bit of creativity but there should be enough out wide and ahead of them to get the job done.

Agree - Barnes/Thomas linked up well in Braga at times on the left and Under/Ricardo on the right could be spicy, especially as Under likes to cut inside.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hales said:

Sub zero temperatures and they all look freezing, well apart from Cags in shorts! 😂 he is a beast! 💪

Weather says +4 degrees is the high today, and +2 tonight. Cold but shouldn't be a frozen pitch. The pitch doesn't look in too bad shape in the pictures.

I thought Zorya were OK when they played here, and they won't be a pushover in home conditions. They beat AEK comfortably.

Sure, it is a distraction in some ways, but going to these weird places is part of the fun of international football. What is the point of qualifying for Europe if you don't enjoy awaydays like these?