Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Sheffield United (A) Post match thread 2-1 win

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

Did we ever need that?

Arguably his worst ever game for us and then he goes and scores an absolute classic Jamie Vardy goal.

you beauty!

Are you forgetting the Jamie Vardy in the championship who couldn't score a goal if his life depended on it 

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

'Whatever the result, I will take a position that looks criticial, but in actual fact allows me to find fault and therefore sound off.'

Do you think that was a good performance completely unwarranting of any unfavourable observations?

Breaking news,

Reliable sources confirms that Under seeking his way out from Liecester already.

Looking at BR patience for below average Maddison for 90 minutes against 3.Tier team, he has had enough probably. 

Not convincing, not happy at all

Edited by kiwiturk
  • Haha 1

From watching that, I honestly think Rodgers got it spot on today.

yes we’ve got lucky in the end but we were superior to Sheffield United all game. You’ve got remember chris wilder had a game plan but from open play, they never threatened us once in that game. 

Maddison and Perez in the first half did what they were supposed to do against Fulham. We hit the bar twice in the first, but because we didn’t put 5 past them, no ones going to be happy 🙄

Edited by LCFCbwoi
  • Like 3

Guest Danny Clender
Just now, oxtonfox said:

I'm glad I lost my £10 win bet on Sheffield United!!!

I'm glad too. 

What's a 10 spot these days?

Please check the odds out for Brighton.

Inbox me your betting account details, £10 incoming :D

Evans, Mendy and Perez our best players today. Fuchs showed his age and being asked to play every game. Albrighton works hard but doesn't offer much going forward. Maddison awful. Vardy poor until his goal. Tielemans mixed bag. Justin continues to impress. Subs very odd.

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

Are you forgetting the Jamie Vardy in the championship who couldn't score a goal if his life depended on it 

Fair point... but you have to admit that until he scored he was having a ‘mare.

But, as they say, all’s well that ends well.

I think a lot of the negative comments in the match thread reflect our collective frustration. We should be playing better than we are and winning these games more comfortably than a 89th minute winner. My blood pressure is taking a pounding and BR seems to be dipping into the pick and mix section to choose his starting line ups on team formation, tactics and substitutions. Putting things into perspective we are third in the league, top of our Europa group and next week the first team are moving into the one of the best football training facilities in the world. :scarf:

• Haha 1

Just now, Hammo said:

Fair point... but you have to admit that until he scored he was having a ‘mare.

But, as they say, all’s well that ends well.

Yeah not his best game but he did what he does best in the end. Also was unlucky in the first half when he hit the post.