Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Undr The Cosh

3 hours ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

The hosts make it a tough listen.

Danny Protecting or scared of Pearson not going into any detail on the Thai scandal like he did not know what happened.

The hosts are decent to be fair if you take the podcast for what it is and don't take it too seriously.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Corky said:

Yeah, Clattenburg's own conduct wasn't exactly great but Simpson has been a total berk here. If you are going to have a "bombshell" revelation at least get some facts half right. You would imagine, if he had said it, that opposition players might have kicked off about it and it would have come out well before some fairly minor podcast episode years later.

Oh yeah, it was a dumb thing to say when you know how things are picked up and milked by the media and social media users desperate for attention.. Hopefully common sense prevails and he can admit that it's just exaggerating for effect, apologise to Clattenberg for the comments and that's that. Really doesn't need a mountain being made out of a molehill tbh.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

The hosts make it a tough listen.

Danny Protecting or scared of Pearson not going into any detail on the Thai scandal like he did not know what happened.

Agreed. First one I’ve listened too and it was a mess. First 10 mins were an absolute shitshow. Jon Parkin just constantly swearing. Bad podcast. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Agreed. First one I’ve listened too and it was a mess. First 10 mins were an absolute shitshow. Jon Parkin just constantly swearing. Bad podcast. 

Proper try hard lad banter. I’ll sometimes scan through players I’m interested in to find decent anecdotes but the hosts are largely insufferable divs.

• Like 2

Great podcast. I think 3 of my favourites are Carlton Palmer, Andy Woodman and Ryan Cresswell.

Some great stories from more recent times in lower leagues and footie from the 90s/early 00s.

Edited by filbertway
  • Like 1

Very much enjoy the podcast. Hosts are quite likeable. Although, some of the banter is quite tiresome. Cancelled my patreon this week, after they were so sycophantic towards Danny Simpson. They should have questioned his conduct off the pitch. It makes me sad that he is a member of our greatest ever team. 

• 2 months later...