Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Ozan Kabak

20 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

The only concern I have is if you eventually end up with Justin and Castange either sign you've got a lot of players doing there thing and no real leader.

I would be less concerned if Wilf was a more demonstrative figure but he doesn't seem like leadership material.

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Seems to be a lot of worrying going on lol

We won the FA Cup last season and have improved the squad without losing any top players.

Couldn't be less worried tbh. Just so damn excited how great this club is becoming! :wub:

As long as there no more talk about Cahill, I agree with your sentiments 100%

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

We won the FA Cup last season and have improved the squad without losing any top players.

Couldn't be less worried tbh. Just so damn excited how great this club is becoming! :wub:

We still bare the 2016/17 scars. Best not to get too excited.

25 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Compared to how we was feeling days before the season started last season, we are in a fantastic position! 👏👏

Edited by scinnell

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Gary aka Kingfox. We aren't going to sign you! Try another fan's forum geeez lol

How dare you disrespect a two time Premier League winner and a Champions League winner, don’t you realise how important winning mentality and EXPERIENCE is.

You’re a disgrace, I hope you get banned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

How dare you disrespect a two time Premier League winner and a Champions League winner, don’t you realise how important winning mentality and EXPERIENCE is.

You’re a disgrace, I hope you get banned.

It may all be a while ago now but the Terry - Cahill pairing were among the very best I have seen from English players.

5 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Just think how much more EXPERIENCED Cahill will be in 5 years though! :yahoo:

Jagielka was still Shef.Utd's best player at times last season. Maldini had five years in him at 35. So who knows he may be still doing it at 40.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

What a guy, wins awards for fun.

Brendan did say he wanted winners ;) :P 

If we played Burnley every week - it would be a 'yes' from me.  Otherwise, we are 3 years too late.

3 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Soyuncu ,Fofana and probably Kabak are all individually excellent players, it is finding a reliable and consistent pairing that is the problem. However the game pressure is so fierce we can't afford to experiment.

Football is all about experimenting and until you find the combination that works you won't find your best first 11. Our wide defenders and wingbacks took a battering this year in injurys and players such as Castagne, Thomas and Albrighton took a shed load of shuffling around after massive injuries to JJ/Barnes and RP being out. 

The dynamic job BR did to coach the team to 5th whilst constantly adapting his best first 11 when he's playing with a depleted area of his squad is a credit to his tactical management when facing different team after team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

8.5m is **** all, may as well give him a go

That tells me that we've pulled out and they are getting desperate otherwise we'd have took that by now. 

Maybe there is something in the Tarkowski gossip behind the scenes after all.

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Heard a rumour he's asking for ridiculous wages. It doesn't sound like we're in for him to me. A lot of agent chat.