Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Ozan Kabak

8 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

That's rehashing old reports probably from that unreliable Galetti chap unfortunately.

Actually lists the British Media as the source, which obviously isn’t true has it hasn’t been reported here. 

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, st albans fox said:

You are rob Tanner and I claim my prize !

If I was rob tanner I'd be far more eloquent than I actually am. And I'd be able to spell.

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I don't think this is true.

It would be quite interesting to know what percentage of the drivel we are pelted with during transfer silly season doesn’t begin as just tabloid (or worse) piss and wind. :blink:

2 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If I was rob tanner I'd be far more eloquent than I actually am. And I'd be able to spell.

Well you used to be abrasive but you're far more eloquent these days and certainly not as useless as your username suggests. :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I don't think this is true.

Just for the record, I don’t think it’s true either, despite me posting the link. 
I think we’re working on a deal to take Jonathan Tah on a seasons loan, with an option to sign permanently. Just my own opinion 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

https://www.star.com.tr/spor/bonservis-bedeli-belli-oldu-iste-ozan-kabakin-yeni-adresi-haber-1640974/

We’ve made an offer of €8.5m, and a ‘deal is close’ according to the Turkish Star news outlet

The Foxes face competition from Nice and Rennes but the report claims that the defender will stay in the Premier League and that he is on the verge of completing his move to England.”

Pretty sure Mr Bourne asked about this last week and was told ‘that’s nonsense’ … don’t believe it 

If City can get this one over the line this could be our best window ever !!!

I'm not sure if there will be money left over for a winger as we don't know the outgoing yet. Leicesters management team are fantastic !!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do we really need him? Unless we intend playing 3 at the back are we going to keep 4 competitive centre halves happy?

If we intend playing with 3 centre halves then it doesn't bode well imo. A right sided attacking player to be in front of Ricardo or Castagne would have been a more pressing concern perhaps?

• Like 1