Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Ozan Kabak

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Not claiming that the Kabak rumours are true but isn't Jason Bourne essentially just a less annoying Ian Stringer? I'm not sure who would tell him that those links are nonsense.

Might be worse then stringer 

kinda adapted to him now 

he has passion.

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

It depends on how much case we've got available doesn't it - if there's 10m left we might prioritise the greater need - eg, right wing. We may also be looking at loans to buy rather than outright buying. I can't see our net spend being much greater than 40m and I don't think the club would spend on the basis they think they'll get some back at this stage.

If that's the case we aren't getting much of a RW.

Got to be a couple of outgoing if we are to get a RW, can't help feeling we have already splashed most of the budget on Data and Soumare.

4 hours ago, Gerard said:

You can debate what was the right thing to do in the Tottenham game until you're blue in the face but the only person who opinions matters are BR and he'd rather play Castagne & Ndidi in that position which speaks volumes. 

Yes, quite right. 

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Got to be a couple of outgoing if we are to get a RW, can't help feeling we have already splashed most of the budget on Data and Soumare.

Depends where we look. Raphinha, Neto, Bowen, Trossard, Saint-Maximin all arrived for less than £20m so there's no reason we shouldn't be able to bring in someone reasonable if we're clever and the deal is structured properly, especially if we can shift one or two of those on the fringes.

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

Depends where we look. Raphinha, Neto, Bowen, Trossard, Saint-Maximin all arrived for less than £20m so there's no reason we shouldn't be able to bring in someone reasonable if we're clever and the deal is structured properly, especially if we can shift one or two of those on the fringes.

True but we have already spent 40m net, our averge net spend is 20m.

Just think it will be a loan

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I am superior, sir, in many ways, but I would gladly give it up to be human.

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Choudhury and Ghezzal will surely bring in 15m or so combined.

3 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Plus Mendy & Amartey  for another 10 to 15 

I think Mendy will stay. 50/50 on Amartey, don't think Rodgers rates him but he can cover a number of positions.

I also keep forgetting about Benko, but think he'll be loaned, surely no-one is gonna pay money for him as it stands.

• Like 1

in the same link…

Meanwhile, Leicester's interest in Schalke's Turkish international defender Ozan Kabak has cooled.

Reports suggesting the former Liverpool loanee was set for a medical ahead of a cut-price £8m move to the King Power are wide of the mark.

Kabak currently earns £80,000 a weekand the canny Foxes are not prepared to pay that sort of money for a player who would effectively be a back-up to Jonny Evans, Wesley Fofana and Caglar Soyuncu.

39 minutes ago, stu said:

Not surprised by this. He would be a decent signing for most clubs at the rumoured price.

He should probably go to a club where he will likely start, but would still like him here as a 4th choice for Rodgers to develop 

Thought he was pretty good at Liverpool.... (just that miss understanding with the goal keeper for Vardys goal), adapted quickly to the Premier League (thus EPL ready player) and at 8m UK pounds seems like a bargain, no wonder other teams are interested in him. 

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas