Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

30 minutes ago, Walshy5 said:

One day cup final looks a washout today? What would happen in that situation?

Reserve day tomorrow is even wetter. It will be “shared” apparently. 

By my reckoning that means we are still the holders ;) 

17 hours ago, Lionator said:

Decent ending on the cards in Galle. New Zealand need 78 more with 3 wickets in hand. Would be another good win for the Lankans.

As for England, what do they expect when these players are playing 16.4 over cricket during the 50 over season ? 

Turned out to be a crap ending lol

Congrats to Glamorgan (and the Trent Bridge ground staff).

Bet the ECB are ****ing delighted it was settled with a T20 game lol 

Difference on the day was that was Glamorgans T20 XI vs Somerset's 50 over side. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Difference on the day was that was Glamorgans T20 XI vs Somerset's 50 over side. 

In front of nobody because it was played at 11am on a Monday. Another great idea to

move it from a Saturday to a Sunday originally. 

5 hours ago, AjcW said:

Unbelievable that they got any game on.

We're not meant say it I know, but Trent Bridge is a great venue for it, if scheduled properly like it was last year. If it was marketed right, it could become like another T20 Finals Day.

• Like 1

England are playing some horrendous one day cricket at the minute. Australia looking good but we aren’t even competing.

I mean it’s not really a surprise considering the ECB just literally threw the 50 over county competition to one side for the hundred. 

Edited by chrishlcfc

1 hour ago, chrishlcfc said:

England are playing some horrendous one day cricket at the minute. Australia looking good but we aren’t even competing.

I mean it’s not really a surprise considering the ECB just literally threw the 50 over county competition to one side for the hundred. 

Out of interest, how much ODI cricket do the aussies play? Can't imagine it's that much. They are just a consistent side across all formats, with some players playing all of them. Must help with cohesion. 

8 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Out of interest, how much ODI cricket do the aussies play? Can't imagine it's that much. They are just a consistent side across all formats, with some players playing all of them. Must help with cohesion. 

True we are going through a period of transition. Touch wood since I’ve moaned about how awful we’ve been we have batted well 😂

On 24/09/2024 at 16:54, chrishlcfc said:

Since I’ve said this we’ve batted very well. Maybe I should have a go more often, they must’ve listened haha