Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

Sky about to get England home internationals for the next ten years. Plus the domestic competitions. 

ECB, I think are firmly the worst organisation in Sport going. I detested the 100 but the one bloody thing they did right was put it on free to air. The Blast is literally begging to be put on free TV

• Like 3

6 hours ago, SexyGammonFox said:

India absolutely losing it over that Elgar DRS. Various members of the Indian team accusing the broadcaster of match fixing.

I don't agree with the corrupt-esque sledging. But even when the umpire says 'it's impossible' it does raise questions. 

4 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Just watched the documentary about Allen Stanford. I had no idea this ever happened lol.

I only started watching when the 2009 Ashes happened.

Mentioned this a couple of weeks ago, I don't remember much about the England game but the Carribean tournament he organised I can remember because of the weird bats they used.

I liked how the American guy investigating him, said he looked at his website and went "yeah this is suspect" but the ECB were too busy drooling over the cash to notice 😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Just watched the documentary about Allen Stanford. I had no idea this ever happened lol.

I only started watching when the 2009 Ashes happened.

I remember watching the game. England got well beaten I think but I was quite young. 

34 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Carribean tournament he organised I can remember because of the weird bats they used.

Yes! Me too! They looked like quick cricket bats! 

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

He's an arse with an ego the size of the country he plays for.

He's also a remarkable batsman and an excellent captain who has managed to put together a team capable of challenging any team anywhere, which is rare in Test cricket.

There's a lot of top-level sportsfolk who have an abundance of talent and ego in equal measure.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

He's an arse with an ego the size of the country he plays for.

He's also a remarkable batsman and an excellent captain who has managed to put together a team capable of challenging any team anywhere, which is rare in Test cricket.

There's a lot of top-level sportsfolk who have an abundance of talent and ego in equal measure.

Don't disagree with any of that. Just don't think its necessary to behave like such a ****.

Imagine blaming the home broadcaster for tampering with images because you lost a game if cricket. Its just bitter.