Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

11 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

To chase down a target of over 250 in under 50 overs in the 4th innings of a Test match...has that ever been done before?

Looks like it will be very tricky from now.

Sophia Dunkley who was the big hitter is out, 23 needed from 27 balls and four wickets in hand.

5 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Should have been doing that a while ago instead of holing out on the boundary trying to smack the ball out of the ground. The hard work had been done.

Yeah, bit of a shame, really.

Final over, only one wicket in hand now, 12 needed.

Brilliant test match there, deserved a winner, but at the same time I’m not sure either side decided to lose. 
With about 5 overs to go England should have won it, but the Aussies never give up and player superbly. A great advert for test cricket - shame it’s not 5 days!

England now need to win all 3 one dayers to take home the Ashes.

• Like 1

What a day...Full Off collapses..

England Cricket Women, should of seen it home..collapse..

Tigers...2nd half collapse

T20 men..collapse. Holder 4wkts in 4 balls...

i darent go bed....in case my bed collapses, if I Stay up, & bake a cake, I bet it would collapse...:huh:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Got to love that atmosphere, fair play that's a great reaction. Fair play Holder. 

Seen a fair bit of negativity from England fans, I get it after the Ashes and all but isn't this like mostly your C team? 

Any negativity is odd, if we'd lost 5-0 fair enough but in T20 and even ODI cricket you'll lose the odd game/series here and there. The squad isn't that weak, missing a couple of players who were in Australia but the England team across different formats is so different now it kind of looks like a weakened side.

Edited by Tommy Fresh