Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

All's well that ends well. He and Bairstow made up in the end :D

It feels like it's every innings with him though.

You'd have thought that with his form it would shut him up.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

It's not the worst thing in the world. Commentators and pundits make more of it than it actually is. He chirps more than most. Bairstow clearly can give as good as he gets. I don't see the problem unless it becomes rudely abusive or personal. 

53 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

If he came to Leicestershire we'd end up with -80 points.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Hes embarrassing. Barely scored a test run for two years and drops catches for fun.

Hes reminiscent of one of those club club bellends who turn up in their county kit (trials aged 16), get a duck and spend the rest of the game chirping at slip.

Also wearing the bandages for his 'injured' hand again and the ball is doing bits. 

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

46 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes embarrassing. Barely scored a test run for two years and drops catches for fun.

Hes reminiscent of one of those club club bellends who turn up in their county kit (trials aged 16), get a duck and spend the rest of the game chirping at slip.

Also wearing the bandages for his 'injured' hand again and the ball is doing bits. 

He's got 736 runs since start of 2021 mate lollol. Not even at his best but we're hardly chatting 'barely scored a test run'.

What's a 'club club bellend' as well? 

I know you hate him but you get far too wound up by him and Indians.

Still waiting for you to say how India and Australia play cricket the wrong way by the way?

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He's got 736 runs since start of 2021 mate lollol. Not even at his best but we're hardly chatting 'barely scored a test run'.

What's a 'club club bellend' as well? 

I know you hate him but you get far too wound up by him and Indians.

Still waiting for you to say how India and Australia play cricket the wrong way by the way?

@stansp in to defend the indefensible....imagine my shock 😲 

Averages less than 30 in the last three years.....one of the greats?

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

@stansp in to defend the indefensible....imagine my shock 😲 

Averages less than 30 in the last three years.....one of the greats?

I've literally said he can be a bit of a dick in some instances in the past. So no, he isn't indefensible. 

A cricket player has some bad form. God forbid! 

Of course he's one of the greats. Don't be such a melon.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I've literally said he can be a bit of a dick in some instances in the past. So no, he isn't indefensible. 

A cricket player has some bad form. God forbid! 

Of course he's one of the greats. Don't be such a melon.

Not sure what we're arguing about then if you think he's a bellend as well? Who's being a melon? 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Again imagine my shock.

5 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Not sure what we're arguing about then if you think he's a bellend as well? Who's being a melon? 

Because he used to be far worse than he is now. Nowhere near as bad as what you make out. 

Anyway, pointless arguing about this with you. You hate him with every fibre of your body so hardly going to be reasonable about anything.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Because he used to be far worse than he is now. Nowhere near as bad as what you make out. 

Anyway, pointless arguing about this with you. You hate him with every fibre of your body so hardly going to be reasonable about anything.

So you think today him giving stokes a send off and calling out Bairstow is cool? They'd both knock him out in less than 10 seconds if it was a boxing match.

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

So you think today him giving stokes a send off and calling out Bairstow is cool? They'd both knock him out in less than 10 seconds if it was a boxing match.

He was fvcking celebrating the wicket of Stokes man. What's wrong with that bit of passion?! 

How is that acting like a bellend?

Bairstow just celebrated a ton in the same way - lots of passion for that kind of achievement. That's quite clearly fine and should be. I don't see what was wrong with celebrating Stokes getting caught lol.

I guess you must absolutely abhor players like Imran Tahir? Goes round the whole pitch celebrating any kind of wicket. 

You and I have no idea what verbals were said between he and Bairstow. But hey, they were fine after so maybe we don't need to get so het up about it like the media want you to. 

I have no doubt about Kohli getting knocked out if it was a boxing match. But that's hardly the point here is it. 

And just incase you missed it, that was Kohli applauding Bairstow on his century. Is that okay?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Bloody hell they really want to make something of Kohli. He's nowhere near as bad as he used to be. 

Kohli celebrating a big wicket of Stokes. Crime of the century by the looks of it. Jeez. 

Still ridiculous regardless of how much you want to defend him and regardless of how “he’s nowhere near as bad as he used to be”. There’s a reason why he’s so disliked and it’s for stunts like this. He’s like the Klopp of cricket. 

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Still ridiculous regardless of how much you want to defend him and regardless of how “he’s nowhere near as bad as he used to be”. There’s a reason why he’s so disliked and it’s for stunts like this. He’s like the Klopp of cricket. 

Sorry, but where is the stunt lollol 

We all love it when Vardy does it and goads the opposition. No different, or is it?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
21 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He was fvcking celebrating the wicket of Stokes man. What's wrong with that bit of passion?! 

How is that acting like a bellend?

Bairstow just celebrated a ton in the same way - lots of passion for that kind of achievement. That's quite clearly fine and should be. I don't see what was wrong with celebrating Stokes getting caught lol.

I guess you must absolutely abhor players like Imran Tahir? Goes round the whole pitch celebrating any kind of wicket. 

You and I have no idea what verbals were said between he and Bairstow. But hey, they were fine after so maybe we don't need to get so het up about it like the media want you to. 

I have no doubt about Kohli getting knocked out if it was a boxing match. But that's hardly the point here is it. 

And just incase you missed it, that was Kohli applauding Bairstow on his century. Is that okay?

I must have missed the bit where bairstow ran in the direction of kohli to celebrate in his face.

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I must have missed the bit where bairstow ran in the direction of kohli to celebrate in his face.

They both celebrated passionately. Get over it. 

Thanks for answering the rest of my post as well.