Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

7 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Didn’t deserve a thing.

Fine margins,if they had played out the over the way Moeen was batting.we probably would have won.Although that would have been unfair on Ireland.

Such a shame that games don’t run there course.South Africa only had to step on the square the other day to win on DL and didn’t get to.

If it wasn’t for bowling 10 wides and poor fielding Ireland would have absolutely thrashed us. 

Why have 2 games on same day? Especially when likelihood of rain is high to cause delays for the first game? I know the scheduling of this is done months ago, but surely it comes into the planning of it? Feel for NZ and Afghanistan here. 

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Why have 2 games on same day? Especially when likelihood of rain is high to cause delays for the first game? I know the scheduling of this is done months ago, but surely it comes into the planning of it? Feel for NZ and Afghanistan here. 

I’m sure they used to have reserve days.

2 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Didn’t realise there was a stadium with a roof in Melbourne but could they have used it as Michael Vaughan suggests ?

https://www.crictracker.com/social-tracker-cricket/stadium-in-melbourne-with-roof-on-wouldnt-it-have-been-sensible-to-use-it-michael-vaughan/?amp=1

I have a weird memory of watching Australia play a World XI and pretty sure they played at that ground at least once in that series. That was back in like 2005, no idea if they regularly use it for cricket though.

7 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Great knock by Phillips

Yes - really was a game changer after Sri Lanka started well .

4 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I have a weird memory of watching Australia play a World XI and pretty sure they played at that ground at least once in that series. That was back in like 2005, no idea if they regularly use it for cricket though.

Think they play some BBL games there .

• Like 1