Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

6 minutes ago, Raj said:

Might have a drive through Highfields and East park Rd with my India/England 50/50 flag!!!🤭🤭🤭🤭

First time I've supported England in anything for about 30 years!!!

Well done England.

Bloody half 'n' half

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Raj said:

Might have a drive through Highfields and East park Rd with my India/England 50/50 flag!!!🤭🤭🤭🤭

First time I've supported England in anything for about 30 years!!!

Well done England.

Steady on, you'll get arrested for a hate crime or inciting violence.

Pakistan 20 short with the bat. Two key moments during pakistans batting. First being rizwan chopping on when they’d set a decent base him and babar. Second and a big one Rashid getting Babar immediately after livingstone went for 16 the over before. Momentum was all with Pakistan at that stage and Rashid changed it with a wicket maiden.

Kudos to a great bowling side in Pakistan who fought hard and if shaheen is fit and finishes that over (dot to start) then with the rate getting close to 10’s it could have got really tight. England best team in the world for sure though. Well deserved. Buttler has done a magnificent job as captain btw