Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

I’m not trying to be negative because we’ve batted superbly. But jeez this looks a flat pitch. These pair need to take advantage and both get big big scores.

It was funny when Atherton did the pitch report, he said you’ll be absolutely desperate to win the toss. Can see why now.

2 minutes ago, chrishlcfc said:

I’m not trying to be negative because we’ve batted superbly. But jeez this looks a flat pitch. These pair need to take advantage and both get big big scores.

It was funny when Atherton did the pitch report, he said you’ll be absolutely desperate to win the toss. Can see why now.

Looks a lot like when Australia toured, ensures 5 days of cricket when teams haven't toured there in years.

27 minutes ago, chrishlcfc said:

Bloody hell I’ve killed them pair lol. I’ll go for Root next, because I really think he’ll get a ton. If he’s out in the next 5 minutes I’ll shut up. 

3 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Pitch is probably flat, I've not had chance to watch anything this morning, but stil good to see openers start wel. Wasn't sure about Duckett but fair play and that Crawley knock will annoy a lot of people lol

Reckon he'd have to score nothing but hundreds for the remainder of his test career to win me over to be honest 😂