Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

3 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

I have seen some complaining online about England's total and being too focused on the scoring rate.

My hunch would be that these are ones who are very new to cricket and are therefore expectant that England will just explode with fireworks in every single game. Impossible to happen and ignorant to think it will happen. 

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Can't help but think 'just play properly here' and build a lead. Don't give them a chance. 

Seems to be what they've decided to do, but pretty sure I remember us bowling SA out very cheap this summer, then bazballing our way to a score only marginally better than theirs lol

19 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Scott Boland having one of his spells, big innings by India against Bangladesh as well

Dunno why I thought it and I mean no disrespect but how many wickets did murilitharan and kumble take against the likes of Bangladesh and Zimbabwe? Probably same sort of rate as all other leading wicket takers but canny he arsed to look lol

4 hours ago, Staff said:

Dunno why I thought it and I mean no disrespect but how many wickets did murilitharan and kumble take against the likes of Bangladesh and Zimbabwe? Probably same sort of rate as all other leading wicket takers but canny he arsed to look lol

Looks like Murali’s best average is against Bangladesh and Zimbabwe, but he still took 624 wickets against teams that weren’t them. 

5 hours ago, Staff said:

I don't get your point? Are you making it in reference to Boland or India?