Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

1 hour ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Yeah has Roy done a lot recently?

He has got two big scores earlier this year in ODIs hasn't he?  Although one was against Bangladesh.  Prior to that horribly out of form for a while and has looked frenetic in the odd game I've seen him in the hundred.  Usually a sign he's not in good nick.  

Doully said last night that you've got two players in the squad above Brook, one who's not getting into his own Hundred line up and one who can't hit the skin off a rice pudding at the moment 😅

Just think there has to be a space for Brook.  I wonder if he'll end up going. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Never played a proper game of cricket in my life and I'll be playing 2 games in 3 weeks starting next week. Anxiously excited. Need to pick up some whites and pads, where's best?

Talent Cricket in Loughborough was always my go to when living at home. They’ll sort you out. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Never played a proper game of cricket in my life and I'll be playing 2 games in 3 weeks starting next week. Anxiously excited. Need to pick up some whites and pads, where's best?

3D Sports, based at the Kookaburra warehouse in Corby, is decent and probably selling stuff off cheap at this time of year too.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

BBC coverage of the 100 is almost unwatchable due to the commentators, thank frick for sky.

I haven't seen the BBC coverage but the fact you're praising Sky gives me some idea of how abject it must be.  The anchors on Sky are embarrassingly bad and know fvck all about cricket. Daggers also gets right on my tits but that's just me 🤣

7 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Bowling action of Zaman Khan baffles me, don't understand how it's legal 

7 hours ago, Bordersfox said:

It's all in the elbow.  Apparently. 

7 hours ago, Otis said:

Just saying the same thing, almost a throw.

Exactly like Malinga's action, and I never understood why the ICC didn't think his was a throw either.

22 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Liam Dawson with 5 wickets in 10 balls for 0 runs helping Hampshire hammer the Bears.

Very impressive.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cricket/65021329

Must be close to some sort of bowling record?

Think they worked out it was the fourth best figures in an English List A game or something? The commentators were trying to get that confirmed.

• Like 1