Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

As much as Jasprit Bumrah is up there as one of my all time favourite players to watch I’m genuinely hoping either Pakistan or New Zealand end up with the trophy.

Failing that, then India to absolutely decimate Australia in the final would also work for me lol

3 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

As much as Jasprit Bumrah is up there as one of my all time favourite players to watch I’m genuinely hoping either Pakistan or New Zealand end up with the trophy.

Failing that, then India to absolutely decimate Australia in the final would also work for me lol

Pakistan for the sheer banter that would descend from it. If not then New Zealand or South Africa for novelty sake. And then if not then India as the ABA (anyone but Australia) rule comes into place.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Afghanistan have done damn well this Cup.

They probably won't beat the Aussies or Saffers to get to the semi finals, but they've certainly made a noise.

They have such a likeable team as well. I like their mid-innings huddles they do every now and then to seemingly recollect and take stock of where they are. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Pakistan get the win then ?

Yep! The fast start and after the resumption has bagged them the two points. 

Means Australia vs Afghanistan carries more significance.

And perhaps England vs Pakistan on Friday.

4 teams on 8 points currently!