Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

Just now, Bert said:

My life doesn’t revolve around Foxestalk. And this is what I mean by Indian fans being just as bad as Aussies, bad winners and sore losers. 

As if lol lol

I think Aus have been great since the first two defeats and they fully deserve the win today. 

I have nothing against Aussies. But it's pretty damn good timing for some people to only turn up when India lose lol

Not sure where the soreness is against Aus here from me. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Seems a bit daft to allow conditions to influence the final so significantly. Still, this is pretty funny. Love seeing Virat’s face.

I actually have more time for him now - he's been open about his struggles and it takes some balls to deal with the home pressure.

Just now, StanSP said:

As if lol lol

I think Aus have been great since the first two defeats and they fully deserve the win today. 

I have nothing against Aussies. But it's pretty damn good timing for some people to only turn up when India lose lol

Not sure where the soreness is against Aus here from me. 

Not against Aus but getting the ‘ump because someone has said they’d rather Aus to win than India. lol 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Sorry mate, I’ve spent the last hour or so thinking my tv is broke as every time the ball has gone over the rope I’ve not been able to hear any sound so I’ve been trying to fix it. 

It's why the barmy army are elite. Noisy whatever the score and always there in numbers, despite the authorities scheduling it so late no one could make plans to travel.

Just now, Bert said:

Not against Aus but getting the ‘ump because someone has said they’d rather Aus to win than India. lol 

Not at all. 

Like I said, the timing is perfect though. 

Sorry for wanting India to win, mind. As an Indian it'd be pretty weird for me to want Australia to win this game. 

It's fine to want Aus to win but not be an absolute arse about it and constantly trot out that all Indian fans are insufferable. That shite is boring now. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Not at all. 

Like I said, the timing is perfect though. 

Sorry for wanting India to win, mind. As an Indian it'd be pretty weird for me to want Australia to win this game. 

It's fine to want Aus to win but not be an absolute arse about it and constantly trot out that all Indian fans are insufferable. That shite is boring now. 

Like I said, my life has more to it than sitting on here. Might be boring for you, but that’s my opinion and you’re doing absolutely nothing to prove me wrong or change my thoughts on it all, whinging like a baby because you don’t like what’s being said.

4 hours ago, Raj said:

I dont understand  the hero worshipping  the indian fans have towards some of the players like Tendulkar, Kohli etc.

Must be horrible to live under that sometimes.

Aussies definitely  on top so far.

Was talking to my cousin yday andxwe both said India have had it so easy this far it was bound to come crashing down against the Aussies.

Hopefully  they can pull it round.

Unfortunately  we were right about this.

Aussies bossed it.

Indian got no backbone when needed, just like City last season!!

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

Yeah sorry I'll support Australia as an indian then ffs...

Well obviously you and Stan want India to win lol but other people can not want India to win 🤦🏻‍♂️

Just now, Bert said:

Like I said, my life has more to it than sitting on here. Might be boring for you, but that’s my opinion and you’re doing absolutely nothing to prove me wrong or change my thoughts on it all, whinging like a baby because you don’t like what’s being said.

It'd be like me saying all England fans are insufferable. You wouldn't exactly like it or just bend over and take it would you lol

Never mind. Enjoy the satisfaction of the Aus win today. Have a good evening. 

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Well obviously you and Stan want India to win lol but other people can not want India to win 🤦🏻‍♂️

Hope you celebrate the Aussue win  in style!!🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

It'd be like me saying all England fans are insufferable. You wouldn't exactly like it or just bend over and take it would you lol

Never mind. Enjoy the satisfaction of the Aus win today. Have a good evening. 

That’s fine, that’s your opinion and I couldn’t care less if that’s what you thought it’s not something that would really bother me, but would be a bit daft when you support the England football team? lol 

Theres not really any satisfaction for me, they’re just the lesser of two evils in my eyes. 

Just now, Raj said:

Hope you celebrate the Aussue win  in style!!🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

I’m still crying at England’s pathetic attempt at the defence of their title.