Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Hope theyre absolutely deflated now and we beat them in the test series. Need to get Stokes fit, watched the summer highlights from last year and he looks a completely different player from a year ago.

44 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Bit of an underwhelming finish as everyone is just waiting to finish. 

You can win all the games before it but all that matters is turning up on the day of the final, and Australia have. What an innings from Travis Head. 

Again goes to show the folly of this format. India were under so little pressure for so much of this tournament because there was no jeopardy in so many of their games. The risk of knockout games are what makes World Cups in any sport so great - cricket needs to realise that again.

Couldn’t watch the trophy presentation as the thought of Smith, Warner, Marnus smirking away makes me nauseous.

Saying that, Cummins, Head, Maxwell seem like really decent blokes who always speak well and begrudgingly they just always know how to get fvcking job done 😂

Guest Chocolate Teapot
4 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

lol

Honestly pathetic from India. I'm actually pleased the Aussies won, they're ****ing hard to beat but at least they're gracious in defeat.

Farce. 

12 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Couldn’t watch the trophy presentation as the thought of Smith, Warner, Marnus smirking away makes me nauseous.

Saying that, Cummins, Head, Maxwell seem like really decent blokes who always speak well and begrudgingly they just always know how to get fvcking job done 😂

I even found those three likeable after watching The Test to be fair

8 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Honestly pathetic from India. I'm actually pleased the Aussies won, they're ****ing hard to beat but at least they're gracious in defeat.

Farce. 

Good to see you categorizing a whole continent of a billion by the actions of a sore loser Prime Minister.

This isnt like you🙄

Edited by Raj
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Farce. 

Hmmmm...I remember John Howard and his face of thunder giving the RWC trophy to Martin Johnson in 2003. The Aussies aren't always great losers.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
41 minutes ago, Raj said:

Good to see you categorizing a whole continent of a billion by the actions of a sore loser Prime Minister.

This isnt like you🙄

Good to see you taking everything in your stride like always. 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Good to see you taking everything in your stride like always. 🤣🤣🤣

Serious question  though. 

Were you dumped by an indian lass which hurt you so much you just cant stop yourself!!?👍🏾