Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

On 10/06/2024 at 17:55, StanSP said:

I don't mind Nasser Hussain as a cricket commentator but he's not the right person for T20 comms.

The woman that's doing the NY games drives me up the wall, she never stops talking.

I think she works on the theory that if she speaks often enough eventually she will say something of interest or insight

22 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Just looking at the schedule. I think England are toast.

Scotland will know exactly what they have to do v Australia as they play last.

Aussies could just knock it about slowly enough to send us home lol 

9 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Haha at least he's honest enough to admit, I'm all for shithouse rigging to dump your main rivals out the tournament.

Beat Scotland but do it my a small enough margin to send them through.

Almost certainly whichever side wins the toss in that game, Aus will bat second so they can control the NRR

16 hours ago, Angus Scott said:

The woman that's doing the NY games drives me up the wall, she never stops talking.

I think she works on the theory that if she speaks often enough eventually she will say something of interest or insight

Anythings an improvements  on Richard Rae

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Are India trying to do to Pakistan using the USA the same thing that Australia have admitted to intending to do to England using Scotland?  lol

I hope not! 

1 hour ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Dube is stealing a living when you consider some of the players who haven't made the 11.

"All-rounder" who can't bat or bowl

I just think he's not used to the vastly slower pitches. He's only got one mode of playing and that's using bowlers' pace to smack it out the ground. He had a quality IPL which is probably getting him into the squad. But now we've qualified I'd expect some others to get a run in. 

• Like 1