Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

English conditions have always been one of the most difficult places to bat for opposition but problem is now we aren't good enough to handle it either. 

I don't mind the verbal stuff really, even if it makes you dislike certain players. As long as they don't moan about it when it comes the other way, which Kohli has history of moaning about to umpires. 

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

He's horrible, mouthy, a hypocrite, arrogant! 

And he's a winner and I fvcking love people like that

Horrible and mouthy yes! 

A hypocrite I'm not sure how. 

Arrogant probably but for good reason! Similarly how I find Ronaldo arrogant but his talent allows him to be so! 

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Horrible and mouthy yes! 

A hypocrite I'm not sure how. 

Arrogant probably but for good reason! Similarly how I find Ronaldo arrogant but his talent allows him to be so! 

But I said I love people like that Stan... Thought that was well worth a like tbf 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

But I said I love people like that Stan... Thought that was well worth a like tbf 😂

I know mate lol

I think England will see out the day. Our bowlers are tired. Buttler is doing well blocking. 

I absolutely love these scenarios in test matches. Proper cat and mouse and a real test of a batsman's concentration and skill. Give me this over the Hundred anyway.

Re the top order, agree that they don't look up to scratch but who is knocking down the door for selection? I'd have Malan at 3 certainly, but other than that I can't think of many in county cricket who look good enough. Libby? Slater? Abell? I just can't see them being up to it. And then you're looking at recalls for players like Lyth, Bracey and Ballance who have proven already that they're not quite there. The talent is lacking sadly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Sun is out in London now.

India getting all the luck in this series so far. Got the bad weather in the first test and last night.

Hard to work out which side is more annoying out of India or Australia.

In fairness that was probably bad luck. Think they would have knocked off those runs pretty easily.

Heads need to roll at the ECB.  Enough is enough.

They were warned, all this farting around with the 100 and white ball cricket is all well and good until the Test site is losing (which it now does regularly).  International Test match Cricket, is and will always be the only game in town when in comes to genuine national interest.

Roll the tanks in for a full rebuild of the test side and **** everything else off.  It doesn't matter.

• Like 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Finnegan said:

Did an Indian guy steal Teapot's missus or something? 

Stole all my chips too and left a chip on your shoulder about the 'English' too 🤣

The covid situation against Pakistan lead to a load of very good one day players emerging…. Why not just do the same with the test side, make 7 or 8 changes for the next game and see who stakes a claim for the ashes! 

Barely anyone can bat. Our bowling attack is being decimated by the week (Wood the latest with his shoulder). 

We're only playing against the best team in the world who are fully prepared.

Cricket doesn't usually get me raging but this is unacceptable. 2021 in Test cricket has been disgusting from England.