Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

No matter Now this excellent Series pans out, Englands Top 3 batsman,have got to show, they have the character, quality and mental aptitude,to at least

try and put in peformances, that can turn or even win these Type of games..

For the Front 3 its too early, to Keep changing...and just because Broad/Stokes/Butler are absent, means nothing,because we have Seen poor losses,even with

these 3 present.

This Test our First innings 3 times we gave away the initiative ,just has India were imploding, Ditto in the First test

We cant deny India are a Great team, But Losing out on those Major  moments,were throw aways, & poor shot selection,

because the Time in the games we still had...

ffs I Dont mind getting a Working over, by opposition bowling pressure..but Not in These situations...

I do think, there is a Situation in concentration & mental strength,in the English mind-set..whether it happens in the First 20-30 runs,or even in the Middle

of a presteen batting display,We just seem to have blackouts,just as we have that proverbial foot on the guys throat...

On this wicket , we understand that Indias 2nd innings, these Wclass batsman would produced a m/c Collection of runs,I Don t actually have any

complaints, it is in this case in our own moments of concentration/Aptitude for the innings game-developement  , in our first iinnings by not accumalting 80-130 runs more,which Really was on the cards. Major Days in Form Batsman wickets were given & not taken...1 bloopla aint that bad, But this was 1-4 bloopas.

About a 100 runs more than I expected! Thakur with some bonus 60 runs. Pant with 50 although expected more from him. He was devastated being out. 

I think we'll bat as long as we can for today, and maybe about first 10-20 mins tomorrow if we're not all out. 

Lead of 345 is great when seeing this:

12 hours ago, StanSP said:

Think tomorrow will be one hell of a day of cricket! 

12 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Day's like tomorrow why WFH is an absolute dream lol 

10 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

All four results in play.

Brilliant for the fans - and for test cricket.

5 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Fascinatingly poised.

So.... rain all day? 

• Haha 1