Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bazly

The next 10 games into March and then entering into the sharp end of the Season

To be honest, I'm just enjoying watching us play at the moment compared with a lot of other teams. Regardless of where Man United are now, aren't they just so bloody dull! Yes, there's a few mistakes but some of our young players like JJ, Barnes and Fofana are just so exciting to watch as they progress! Yes, of course I want us to do well but during this miserable lockdown time they're certainly cheering me up!

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Like 1

Lovely thread, majority trying to will the FT community to "take one game at a time" as if it makes a difference what we think and post.

(Personally i do believe Wez and Vards read out FT best bits before every kickoff and draw inspiration from our words)

But we surely the Royal WE can be optimistic at times like this, for if not what is the point? The point of our very existence?