Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Chocolate Teapot

Ainsley Maitland-Niles - Going to WBA

I actually really hope we get this guy in. He looks good and offers us strength and height in the middle of the park which at times we need.

He can also carry the ball up the pitch. I don't the negativity at all.

First we think we're to good against Leeds and get comprehensively beaten then we're too good for and arsenal and England international up and coming player?!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I’m not sure what he can do in just a few months here though... he isn’t the type of complete player we need right now. But if it happens we will see, don’t think he has been that great for arsenal 

TBF most at Arsenal are gash except for the youngsters. Arteta has never really given him a fair chance.

He fits what Brendan likes in a player. I say take him. Can't do any worse than what we've got.

latest from Ornstein (who seems to know his Arsenal stuff) in the Athletic:

18:30: Ainsley Maitland-Niles completes West Brom medical

Ainsley Maitland-Niles has completed his medical with West Brom ahead of his loan move, reports David Ornstein.

He now just needs to return to Arsenal to sign paperwork to complete the switch to The Hawthorns.

It will be too late for him to feature against Sheffield United in the Premier League on Tuesday night, but he should be available for Sunday’s game against Arsenal’s rivals Tottenham Hotspur.

1 minute ago, KingsX said:

Ainsley Maitland-Niles has completed his medical with West Brom ahead of his loan move, reports David Ornstein.

He now just needs to return to Arsenal to sign paperwork to complete the switch to The Hawthorns.

It will be too late for him to feature against Sheffield United in the Premier League on Tuesday night, but he should be available for Sunday’s game against Arsenal’s rivals Tottenham Hotspur.

The Midlands guru that is Rob Dorsett says otherwise.

5 minutes ago, KingsX said:

I read he completed his medical at Arsenal earlier and was travelling up to West Brom to finalise deal... all he needs to do is an Odemwingie and just arrive at our training ground!

4 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

I read he completed his medical at Arsenal earlier and was travelling up to West Brom to finalise deal... all he needs to do is an Odemwingie and just arrive at our training ground!

Watch him miss the news we've moved, and turn up at Belvoir Drive missing the deadline.