Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

Just now, BlueSi13 said:

Only the cars in front of Verstappen allowed to unlap, essentially allowing Verstappen a free pass against a dead duck Hamilton.

This isn't over.  No way the result will be overturned now.  But this is going to see massive changes in the way the sport is governed.

Yeah it's proper bollocks, just picking and choosing what rules to follow and when. The way it's been Governed and judged all season (for both sides and all teams) has been laughable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

You clearly not understanding why I post that gif to you every time you cry. I just said fair play to Max and regardless of the safety car Mercedes cost Hamilton. I'm not crying every time Max get a decision go his way like you do when Lewis gets a decision go his way.

56 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

80ebff5d4895501127835eec2df88dd5.gif.cb18a93375c7966546592b1ac7015977.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, Asha said:

You celebrated after Silverstone so you can’t say anything really

Of course, if Verstappen hadn't turned in and tried to slam the door on Hamilton in that race he'd have had the title wrapped up before today.

There's no getting around this pal.  Red Bull have had this gifted to them.  

My problem with this sort of an ending is it’s really artificial, almost scripted.

There is great drama but it’s not created from what should be the biggest part of it, the racing.

It’s been created by poor rules and poor officiating. I’d have no problem with that ending had Max and Hamilton been neck and neck the entire race.

• Like 1