Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

Close your eyes next time you listen to Horner speak and tell me you don't hear Tim Henman. And he's with that heinous creation Halliwell. I reckon he'd sell his gran for the right price. Grade A ****.

Don't like Lewis, never have, think he's just a walking contradiction but compared to Horner (and Max coming across like a petulant nob head now too, and his dad is utterly detestable) he's like my favourite Leicester player. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Close your eyes next time you listen to Horner speak and tell me you don't hear Tim Henman. And he's with that heinous creation Halliwell. I reckon he'd sell his gran for the right price. Grade A ****.

Don't like Lewis, never have, think he's just a walking contradiction but compared to Horner (and Max coming across like a petulant nob head now too, and his dad is utterly detestable) he's like my favourite Leicester player. 

It shows a large amount of lack of judgement.

I've warmed to Lewis, but he was out of order at cops. Should be nicely feisty from now on.

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Red Bull could have easily overtaken Lewis but they didn't want to risk giving him a tow

They couldn’t have done if they had got close Lewis would have accelerated away, didn’t matter if Lewis ruined his own lap and in turn the Red Bulls as he already had the upper hand 

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

They couldn’t have done if they had got close Lewis would have accelerated away, didn’t matter if Lewis ruined his own lap and in turn the Red Bulls as he already had the upper hand 

and if anyone thinks Red Bull wouldn't do exactly the same they are deluding themselves. Red Bull should have gotten on track quicker

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

and if anyone thinks Red Bull wouldn't do exactly the same they are deluding themselves. Red Bull should have gotten on track quicker

Mercedes was waiting for Red Bull it was even stated on commentary that was the case 

16 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

And if that were the case you'd be in here crying calling for them to be banned lol

not at all, tricks like this are all part of the fun

13 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Mercedes was waiting for Red Bull it was even stated on commentary that was the case 

Reds Bulls garage was closer to the pit exit, they pull out before Mercs and there is nothing they could have done, Mercedes didn't need to go out again so of course they were waiting

Edited by Jimmy

23 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Reds Bulls garage was closer to the pit exit, they pull out before Mercs and there is nothing they could have done, Mercedes didn't need to go out again so of course they were waiting

Mercedes was always gonna go out again

Edited by jammie82uk

27 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Of course they needed to go out again lol ,they only didn't need to in the end because they sabotaged redbulls last runs. The track was more rubbered in and they were more likely going to be on fresher sets for the last run

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Of course they needed to go out again lol ,they only didn't need to in the end because they sabotaged redbulls last runs. The track was more rubbered in and they were more likely going to be on fresher sets for the last run

no they didn't they had the front row, you cannot assume they would have been passed by Red Bull, especially as they themselves were talking about how they where setting up for the start.

Given how Red Bull have acted the last fortnight if there was anything wrong with what Lewis did they would have been crying all over the media.

Red Bull ****ed themselves over by waiting too long to go out of the garage

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

no they didn't they had the front row, you cannot assume they would have been passed by Red Bull, especially as they themselves were talking about how they where setting up for the start.

Given how Red Bull have acted the last fortnight if there was anything wrong with what Lewis did they would have been crying all over the media.

Red Bull ****ed themselves over by waiting too long to go out of the garage

Have you watched a qualy session before? lol

Edited by The Horse's Mouth

17 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Have you watched a qualy session before? lol

yes I have and btw the data shows Lewis' out lap was pretty much the same as all his others, Mercedes were going to come out because that's what they do but they didn't have a need to as they already had the lap time.

No one at Red Bull is complaining yet you are choosing to make an issue of it.

There is something very weird about British F1 fans that have a problem with Lewis and before you say its because he dominates you wouldn't stop supporting Leicester if we were dominating the league every season.

Edited by Jimmy

8 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

yes I have and btw the data shows Lewis' out lap was pretty much the same as all his others, Mercedes were going to come out because that's what they do but they didn't have a need to as they already had the lap time.

No one at Red Bull is complaining yet you are choosing to make an issue of it.

There is something very weird about British F1 fans that have a problem with Lewis and before you say its because he dominates you wouldn't stop supporting Leicester if we were dominating the league every season.

Jimmy the guys a troll, make life better for yourself and block him lol

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

No one at Red Bull is complaining yet you are choosing to make an issue of it

Out laps have to be similar as they have a delta time they have to keep to, Hamilton was a little naughty by being slow in the pit lane a area where the delta time don’t apply, it’s exactly how Red Bull called it, it’s gamesmanship, not making an issue of it, you said it was easy for Max to get by Lewis on the track I just offered my opinion stating I didn’t think it was and my reasons why I thought that