Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

10 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

yes I have and btw the data shows Lewis' out lap was pretty much the same as all his others, Mercedes were going to come out because that's what they do but they didn't have a need to as they already had the lap time.

No one at Red Bull is complaining yet you are choosing to make an issue of it.

There is something very weird about British F1 fans that have a problem with Lewis and before you say its because he dominates you wouldn't stop supporting Leicester if we were dominating the league every season.

Mercedes were always going to come out yes, because that tends to be how qualifying works pal, the best lap is always the last lap except on rare occasions because the track is more rubbered in and usually a fresher set, which is why the first lap set is usually referred to as a banker. I don't have an issue with it honestly lol , I just pointed out if this was the other way the Lewis brigade would be crying.

I don't support drivers based on nationality I've never understood that, I support Williams anyway I don't really prefer a singular driver but I've got a lot of love for Fernando still.

• Like 1

Don't for a second believe that Bottas did that on purpose, same with Hamilton at Silverstone. However, I'm starting to get pissed off with Mercedes/Hamilton's luck. Both drivers make mistakes in 2 consecutive races and Verstappen has to pay for it twice. 

• Like 1