Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Didn't even realise this was being made. 

This should be a great watch.

Unbelievable when you think of the situation  he finds himself in now.

Is it strange how theres no picturesxetc of how he is now or is it understandable?(not judging in any way, just interested in this social media world we live in now)

12 hours ago, Raj said:

This should be a great watch.

Unbelievable when you think of the situation  he finds himself in now.

Is it strange how theres no picturesxetc of how he is now or is it understandable?(not judging in any way, just interested in this social media world we live in now)

His family and management are very, very private about who has any contact with him. 

It'd be nice to know how he is nowadays but clearly he must be in a very disabled state and maybe can't talk properly or at all. Or they wouldn't keep him hidden away. 

They must be paying his carers a LOT of money to keep quiet too. 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

His family and management are very, very private about who has any contact with him. 

It'd be nice to know how he is nowadays but clearly he must be in a very disabled state and maybe can't talk properly or at all. Or they wouldn't keep him hidden away. 

They must be paying his carers a LOT of money to keep quiet too. 

Yeah I suppose. It's so sad 

• Sad 1

I haven't but I reckon you'd need to sit in one of three places. The main grandstand at the end of the straight, the first chicane after that (Seconda), or the chicane near the end (Ascari). Nothing much else happens where you can sit. 

On this map - 8, 9 or 15.

sport-sport-mecanique-formule1-grand-prix-de-monza-04 (1).jpg

Edited by The Bear
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

has anyone on here been to monza for the race before? fancy it next year. only a short train from milan

Yes, I went in 2013. We stayed in Milan and got the train to Monza. Think it was about €120 for a 3 day ticket in the grandstand before the final corner. 

• Thanks 1

The train takes you from Milan to Monza Station.  You then have to get a shuttle bus from Monza station to the circuit.  On race day they open a platform at the circuit so a lot easier access.  

I cost us £400 for a 3 day grandstand ticket, an apartment for a week and flights from Bristol.

We stayed a few extra days and took a train to Modena to go round Ferrari at Maranello. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

Williams aren't owned by mercedes

they have a business relationship and Williams use their engines and their young drivers like Russell, Mercedes want them to take their young Dutch driver and Williams will do it, Horner wants them to take Albon

Just now, Jimmy said:

they have a business relationship and Williams use their engines and their young drivers like Russell, Mercedes want them to take their young Dutch driver and Williams will do it, Horner wants them to take Albon

Oh I'm not denying that, but it's not the same as chucking him in the alpha tauri. Williams have made it clear that they aren't as dependant on money from elsewhere now, I only see Albon in the seat if they rip up his Redbull contract and add a clause like Ocon had at Alpine 

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Oh I'm not denying that, but it's not the same as chucking him in the alpha tauri. Williams have made it clear that they aren't as dependant on money from elsewhere now, I only see Albon in the seat if they rip up his Redbull contract and add a clause like Ocon had at Alpine 

He's just not that good, the driver Mercedes want them to take won the Formula E title

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

He's just not that good, the driver Mercedes want them to take won the Formula E title

Means **** all that though, Albon is a very solid driver. Hes a good like for like replacement for George, he'll be great keeping eyes on the team as he already established a good following when he was in the sport. Opens up the Thai market as well. Think De Vries deserves a shot, but I think Albon is the better option.

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:
 Well Red Bull will hope Verstappen wins as they certainly won't be getting much from Perez again. 

Out in Q1.

I can see a lot of safety car action tomorrow - cares going off all over the place. 

Either gonna be boring as shit or be an absolute banger, don't think we're getting an in-between here