Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

Surely you're not denying the pro Lewis bias of sky? 

It hasn’t stood out to me ..  pretty fair tbh ..  maybe I just didn’t notice it.  I’d expect British commentators would like a Brit to do well but would always be fair in their analysis when it came to the blame game. 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

they’ve indulged him 100% but they want to hold onto him as long as possible so it’s not a surprise …….

do what managers do, publicly stand by him but in private make it known to him he is being a prat and it needs to stop

Max's post race comments were from a bloke that was 100% guilty.  

He had no business trying a move that he was always playing catchup in when attempting to go round the corner.  You do the same on any racing game, GT, Project Cars, you name it, you do that on that turn and that is what will happen.  Ridiculous.

As Toto said "professional foul" just about sums that up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

It hasn’t stood out to me ..  pretty fair tbh ..  maybe I just didn’t notice it.  I’d expect British commentators would like a Brit to do well but would always be fair in their analysis when it came to the blame game. 

I think it's normal for an anti British driver fan who watches a British broadcaster think that their coverage is biased. He'd be better off learning a Dutch and listening to their commentary 

12 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I think it's normal for an anti British driver fan who watches a British broadcaster think that their coverage is biased. He'd be better off learning a Dutch and listening to their commentary 

They're probably just as biased as well, I don't get how you can't admit they're biased lol