Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

1 minute ago, Raj said:

Might though? Also helps when daddys are very very rich but then again Hamilton will never get the credit he deserves.

Good try at trying to cuss my post though!

i like hamilton the racer. hamilton the person can be a bit of a bellend though. wasnt trying to "cuss" on you but merely point out how bright the future for british drivers is. especially with george in the merc next year

• Like 2

5 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Hamilton is such a mardy arse Jesus Christ 

And Verstappen isn't?  lol

As a top level sportsman he wants to maximise every possible opportunity.  Today in his mind, he hasn't.  Fair enough, I'd be pretty ****ed off as well tbf.  The tyres were the limiting factor today and not driver ability - it was the other way round at the last race.  

Edited by Legend_in_blue
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

And Verstappen isn't?  lol

As a top level sportsman he wants to maximise every possible opportunity.  Today in his mind, he hasn't.  Fair enough, I'd be pretty ****ed off as well tbf.  The tyres were the limiting factor today and not driver ability - it was the other way round at the last race.  

I never said Max wasn't either lol not everything has to be a direct comparison lol

7 hours ago, Walkers said:

Raj you've definitely changed your tune, I swear you used to slag him off more than anybody lol

I've matured now!!!!

I've seen the light.

Or I used to just try and wind you up!🤭😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2021 at 20:30, Raj said:

This is the thing though about people who dont like Hamilton.

Hes got his own personality, his style, outside endeavours, his stupid hair, music etc.

I can't stand boring PR driven sportspeople who seem to have sterile personalities.

Just seems Hamilton can do no right, if he shows emotion hes a show off or mardy arse, if he doesnt hes boring!

Imagine how hard it must have been for him to achieve what he has when his dad was just a normal working bloke.

He should be lauded as one of Britains  greatest  ever sportsman instead we go on about a few people who won test matche and end up presenting Top Gear likevtget are gods!

Sorry it's been a long day😁

I must admit I didnt like Hamilton for ages, for me it was his incredible smugness particularly amount the planet (when he's a globetrotting F1 driver) and being some sort of Marcus Rashford working class hero type (when he had a middle class upbringing).

I got over it though and now think he's alright now as a person. To be fair to him about his upbringing, he is with other drivers who have rich families so obviously even 'only' having a comfortable lifestyle makes it comparatively more difficult to get into F1 and thats not even factoring in being black in a predominantly white sport.

10 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I must admit I didnt like Hamilton for ages, for me it was his incredible smugness particularly amount the planet (when he's a globetrotting F1 driver) and being some sort of Marcus Rashford working class hero type (when he had a middle class upbringing).

I got over it though and now think he's alright now as a person. To be fair to him about his upbringing, he is with other drivers who have rich families so obviously even 'only' having a comfortable lifestyle makes it comparatively more difficult to get into F1 and thats not even factoring in being black in a predominantly white sport.

On track, Off track...I have liked all F1 drivers...

the Top modern  drivers, like Schumcher,Vettel,Verstappen, Hamilton will always Stand out...Because The Media Hang on every word & a group of fans, Love a Bit

of soap-opera, more than the Business of F1...Ditto for Horner & Wulf...Who Use & Play it...

Needing to Liking someone in their sport....is A fan-fad,who forget every Race meeting....its about the race,then a drivers character of what they deliver with their

Presented cars.  96% of the time, like Boxers, One of the few Sports, where every second, you are putting your life on the line...

We are in a Capitalist society, hence the real heavy,high ridiculous  Bucks....

What a statement from you...that Now "you" Think hes alright as a person..

Who the fcuk are we to Play St Peter & get to say who eventually gets to go through the Pearly-gates...

We are all guilty of that so called planet-awareness smugness...

Using various batteries, Mobile-phones, Everyday transport, to get to work, Events

go on holidays,going shopping, Sunday drives,Meeting mates,going to Sporting events...

Everyone of us within & using the society-bubble, is as a guilty hypocrite as One there can ever be...No freebies cos you Think the right way...

I have dropped out 3 times,turned my back on so called society,But learned quickly, no matter what we do, where We are ,

We are still a part of it...Even when we take those First and last but One steps,to reach our Journeys destinations.

If it wasnt for failing Health my boots/shoes & family, would still be plodding, taking untrodden and trodden paths...

Because of 'my own or for my Convenience'.  I am just as hypocritically  Environment- unfriendly, PC-incorrect as 99% of my species-kind....

Since a child, I have Never found it of value disliking someone, especially in pastime,Sport or as  neighbours...

If People Think I am a jerk!! So be it..Life is too short to build up ones own, hate & dislike table from ones peers & neighbours....& Religion doesn't come

into my spectrum, only as a discussion subject..

This post was because...wait for it.......Because I Dont Dislike you, But I Dislike how you Kicked off...

1 hour ago, fuchsntf said:

On track, Off track...I have liked all F1 drivers...

the Top modern  drivers, like Schumcher,Vettel,Verstappen, Hamilton will always Stand out...Because The Media Hang on every word & a group of fans, Love a Bit

of soap-opera, more than the Business of F1...Ditto for Horner & Wulf...Who Use & Play it...

Needing to Liking someone in their sport....is A fan-fad,who forget every Race meeting....its about the race,then a drivers character of what they deliver with their

Presented cars.  96% of the time, like Boxers, One of the few Sports, where every second, you are putting your life on the line...

We are in a Capitalist society, hence the real heavy,high ridiculous  Bucks....

What a statement from you...that Now "you" Think hes alright as a person..

Who the fcuk are we to Play St Peter & get to say who eventually gets to go through the Pearly-gates...

We are all guilty of that so called planet-awareness smugness...

Using various batteries, Mobile-phones, Everyday transport, to get to work, Events

go on holidays,going shopping, Sunday drives,Meeting mates,going to Sporting events...

Everyone of us within & using the society-bubble, is as a guilty hypocrite as One there can ever be...No freebies cos you Think the right way...

I have dropped out 3 times,turned my back on so called society,But learned quickly, no matter what we do, where We are ,

We are still a part of it...Even when we take those First and last but One steps,to reach our Journeys destinations.

If it wasnt for failing Health my boots/shoes & family, would still be plodding, taking untrodden and trodden paths...

Because of 'my own or for my Convenience'.  I am just as hypocritically  Environment- unfriendly, PC-incorrect as 99% of my species-kind....

Since a child, I have Never found it of value disliking someone, especially in pastime,Sport or as  neighbours...

If People Think I am a jerk!! So be it..Life is too short to build up ones own, hate & dislike table from ones peers & neighbours....& Religion doesn't come

into my spectrum, only as a discussion subject..

This post was because...wait for it.......Because I Dont Dislike you, But I Dislike how you Kicked off...

Kicked off? Hardly. 

I'm not going to be too harsh in my response to you because you are one of the most unique posters on this forum and you bring something different but my post was ridiculously tame compared to some of the stuff posted about sportspeople, celebrities, politicians, heck even our own players.

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Kicked off? Hardly. 

I'm not going to be too harsh in my response to you because you are one of the most unique posters on this forum and you bring something different but my post was ridiculously tame compared to some of the stuff posted about sportspeople, celebrities, politicians, heck even our own players.

I mean Not the style,   but your First words...:)

Ja I know...fair dues...But couldn t leave it Hanging and by n by...Frontline Ministers & politicians, are fair game,they make decisions that really Effect our

Personal Lives, and how our societies Match up...!

5 hours ago, Nalis said:

Kicked off? Hardly. 

Credit to you for reading that to be honest. Never known so much rambling in all my life. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Asha said:

Credit to you for reading that to be honest. Never known so much rambling in all my life. 

I just skim over tbh. Seems like a lovely guy, have absolutely no idea what he's on about most of the time lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1