Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

4 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I'm not sure what is worse.  Watching this or watching the game earlier today.

Both equally as **** in their own way.

I think Lewis has had it this season, I don't see him coming back in the last 4 races.  

Was over at COTA. He ain't turning that around and Mercedes have got so much wrong this season 

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

I mean if Lewis hadn't have taken max out at Silverstone it'd be pretty much mathematically done 

Yep, or Max's blow out in Azerbaijan, though Lewis didn't gain any there cus he monumentally cocked it up 

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Yhat mistake will probably haunt him if this was his only chance to get the 8th

Yeah a cars speed will be down to the  aerodynamics more next season won't they which will play straight into Adrian Neweys hands 

2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

It's refreshing to see, we're in a golden era of F1 now.

Golden from having one of the strongest grid of drivers (with one major exception...) for many years, but that race was dull as dishwater.

1 minute ago, Zear0 said:

Golden from having one of the strongest grid of drivers (with one major exception...) for many years, but that race was dull as dishwater.

There's tracks that aren't fit for purpose. As much as Monaco is so historic, when was the last time we had a decent race there? Didn't even watch it this year. Catalonia as well, awful track, that year after year we keep hearing about how difficult it is to overtake there but we keep returning to it

Just now, snoopy87 said:

There's tracks that aren't fit for purpose. As much as Monaco is so historic, when was the last time we had a decent race there? Didn't even watch it this year. Catalonia as well, awful track, that year after year we keep hearing about how difficult it is to overtake there but we keep returning to it

I can't even blame the tracks, it's the current regulations serving this up.  I'm really praying next year does make the difference from a racing perspective.

1 minute ago, Zear0 said:

I can't even blame the tracks, it's the current regulations serving this up.  I'm really praying next year does make the difference from a racing perspective.

Monaco is too small now though, as is Imola, as much as I love that track. The width isn't in the road

Complete and total dominance from Red Bull.  It's a no contest from here with zero chance of Mercedes reversing that speed deficit.

Shame as despite the PR, we aren't going to see the "nailbiting finish" F1 was desperately hoping for.

I'm sure they are making the necessary preparations but Mercedes and the others have a mountain to climb to compete next season as well.  

14 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

Its about having a mix though, calender should be reflective of different driving styles. You could never take Monaco away from the calender, it wouldn't be F1 really

10 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Its about having a mix though, calender should be reflective of different driving styles. You could never take Monaco away from the calender, it wouldn't be F1 really

I know Monaco's going nowhere, it's just not fit for purpose anymore. You have a look at the evolution of an F1 car over the last 15-20 years and you can see why it's a race that doesn't deliver much drama anymore. They're so much longer and wider it's staggering 

1 hour ago, BlueSi13 said:

Complete and total dominance from Red Bull.  It's a no contest from here with zero chance of Mercedes reversing that speed deficit.

Shame as despite the PR, we aren't going to see the "nailbiting finish" F1 was desperately hoping for.

I'm sure they are making the necessary preparations but Mercedes and the others have a mountain to climb to compete next season as well.  

Surely all it takes is one DNF and it’s game back on. I agree Max is deservedly a massive favourite but right Lewis off at your peril.