Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

3 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Lewis in front of the stewards for the flags. 

And separately for Mazepin.  Double-yellows is usually bang to rights but can't see the Mazepin incident getting done as I thought I heard Masi saying that neither Lewis or Nikita were given flags.

4 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

And separately for Mazepin.  Double-yellows is usually bang to rights but can't see the Mazepin incident getting done as I thought I heard Masi saying that neither Lewis or Nikita were given flags.

Yeah no flags and no team radio communication for Lewis to be aware of Mazepin, so hard to see how he’s massively at fault for that one. Can see them coming down on him for the double yellows though like you said. 

11 minutes ago, Zear0 said:

Slap on the wrist I’d imagine. They said themselves that the stewards are a bit pony. Don’t see how Hamilton could be given a heavy penalty. 

11 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Slap on the wrist I’d imagine. They said themselves that the stewards are a bit pony. Don’t see how Hamilton could be given a heavy penalty. 

If max got 5 secs for a double yellow ignore then there will be murders from red bull if Lewis doesn’t suffer the same punishment 

19 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Max literally got a grip penalty for the same thing despite the FIA cancelling it half way through, if he gets nothing other than 5 places the British bias brigade have a fair point .