Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

Just now, The Bear said:

Plenty is arguable. Would likely have been able to squeeze through if he'd known what was happening. 

Oh behave, he was getting pelters in here before, now it’s arguing over what is plenty?

He slowed and was close to edge of the track.

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

Just need Bottas to stick it in the wall on lap 48, safety car leads them across the finish line and Max drops to 9th 

As we speak - “Valtteri…this is Toto…bin it” 

Edited by Manini
  • Haha 1

Just now, Izzy said:

Is any of this down to the fact that this circuit isn't really fit for purpose? (or is the circuit fine and it's all a coincidence?)

It’s brand new isn’t it, so who knows really? It’s like another Monaco isn’t it really, so there’s always room for incident. Tbh I’d rather have this than somewhere like Spain where nowt happens.

1 minute ago, Manini said:

It’s brand new isn’t it, so who knows really? It’s like another Monaco isn’t it really, so there’s always room for incident. Tbh I’d rather have this than somewhere like Spain where nowt happens.

Fair point but I think there's a middle ground. This place just seems a bit nuts and unsafe but I'm no expert.

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

So Lewis should be given a further penalty for an illegal move that Max caused earlier.  

I'd knock him out at the end of the race.

Verstappen literally slows down as well as Hamilton, Hamilton goes directly behind him instead of taking the position, take your glasses off for a second 

• Like 1