Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Watch it again and say it with a straight face cause you can't

If you're letting someone by for an earlier poor move, you get the **** out of the way, and not stick yourself in the worst possible position to get out of the way.  He's an idiot.

I have zero respect for him.  Rosberg pushed it, this guy is on another level entirely and he's an idiot for it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's artificial excitement though really isn't it. Narrow tracks with walls everywhere, little natural overtaking, all just crashes and mistakes and reliant on DRS zones for over takes. 

It's exactly the sort of false spectacle the likes of Jacques Villeneuve have bemoaned. 

You’d prefer Tilke circuits then, boring, no features but straights long enough to overtake on

Just now, trabuch said:

It would be interesting to see the telemetry on that incident. Did Verstappen apply the brakes? If he did they might throw the book at him.

I'm sure he did. BUT Horner will already be in the race Marshall's ear or tugging them off as we speak!!

Dirty Max will take Lewis off in the last race and win the Championship and the FIA will be too spineless to do anything.

Its Senna v Prost all over again.

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Monaco isn't really excellent though is it let's be honest, it's mostly average but the prestige and the tradition of it makes it a decent weekend. 

There's a reason Spa, Interlagos, Monza, Imola, Silverstone, probably even Canada are amongst the most popular circuits with fans and drivers alike. 

I like it 

2 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

If you're letting someone by for an earlier poor move, you get the **** out of the way, and not stick yourself in the worst possible position to get out of the way.  He's an idiot.

I have zero respect for him.  Rosberg pushed it, this guy is on another level entirely and he's an idiot for it.

Hes slowed down and Lewis rather than taking position has gone straight into the back of him, there is no blame on max as much as you want to blame. him 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raj said:

I'm sure he did. BUT Horner will already be in the race Marshall's ear or tugging them off as we speak!!

Dirty Max will take Lewis off in the last race and win the Championship and the FIA will be too spineless to do anything.

Its Senna v Prost all over again.

He will. He's shown (3 times today) that he is happy to crash rather than lose a place. Very difficult to race with someone with that mentality.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, trabuch said:

He will. He's shown (3 times today) that he is happy to crash rather than lose a place. Very difficult to race with someone with that mentality.

Level on points and Max ahead on race wins only.

I want to know what price you can get for a double DNF in the last race, as Max will be gunning for that hard. He'll make Michael Schumacher on Damon Hill look like a friendly nudge.

• Haha 1

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

To which he said the team didn't say he would let him take the position

Tbf it's good the drivers don't seem to be engaging in all the **** off the track. Can't wait for Horner and Toto. 

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

To which he said the team didn't say he would let him take the position

He had no idea why Max was slowing, or if he had a problem or what he was doing. As a racer he would be round him like a shot if he thought he had the room to do it easily, which is what Max was SUPPOSED to allow him to do. 

Edited by The Bear