Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2021

15 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Perez can though 

I was thinking this last night…. I wonder if Perez will be used tactically in this race…..

Still it’s going to be juicy, I can’t see Max rolling over, so we could be in for some proper shithousery from him. But the slightest thing he does today, even minor he will be penalised I think. 

Just now, StanSP said:

RACEDAY!! 

Will be at the football but whoever's able to watch today hope it's a race fitting for a finale of what has been a superb and exciting season. 

I've contemplated missing the game to watch this on ch4🤣🤣🤣

16 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

That's true but I think with the traffic it's not a case of Max being to hold out much longer by the time they strike, also need to look at how the gaps will be as well. 

It's also difficult to tell because if this was last year then I think the aggressive undercut wouldve been slap bang the one to go with, but the alterations to the track we're not 100% sure on how wheel to wheel racing will work here, as this track has always been in the Monaco & Hungary category in protecting track position.

Be very interesting if we get a safety car too, which with the track looking a lot faster could well be on the cards.

Mazepin is now out with COVID so the chances of a safety car have reduced dramatically. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, snoopy87 said:

I've been thinking the same on Red Bull for a while. With everyone doing a rollover, this was their ideal opportunity to deliver a title to Max, which is all Horner is bothered about.

It's also meant that the second car is essentially built to Verstappens spec, which is why that second seat has been a poison chalice to anyone who has took it on 

It's true about the 2nd car being set up as per Max's, funny that once Perez moved away from that set up his performance improved. 

Should be a decent race today, I can see someone taking out Ham or Verstappen though. Perez or Bottas on Ham or Norris on Verstappen. 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

RACEDAY!! 

Will be at the football but whoever's able to watch today hope it's a race fitting for a finale of what has been a superb and exciting season. 

Same, i’m recording it in the feint hope that I don’t see/hear the result beforehand 

2 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Will it make much difference that Perez is 2 ahead of Bottas in terms of helping their team mate ?

Guess he could ram Hamilton up the rear at the start!

Certainly an option isn’t it… anyway, who knows how Max will behave today, it’s a mouthwatering race it really is….

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Imagine Lando runs into the back of one of them at the first corner.

Possible ain't it. He does like to have a run at the first corner. Locked up last weekend as well wasn't it? Contact with Sainz in Brazil. On the softs as well ain't he, so should get a good get away