Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

7 minutes ago, Koke said:

They haves 70 page thread dedicated to us on rawk. Reading through it, it's safe to say they've gone from mild dislike of us to outright hatred for reasons already mentioned on here. 

Feeling is kinda mutual. 

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Pretty sure we would have celebrated the same if this result was against Man City,  it was relief for winning, for fighting and for keeping a most unexpected clean sheet! The day Liverpool fans realise everything is not about them, they will be a little happier/tolerable.

Nah…. I’m always that bit happier when we beat Liverpool!!

Edited by Wolfox

10 minutes ago, Manini said:

To coin a phrase from them lot, the bloke sat in the back is a ****ing bad wool. 

Does make me laugh this tory thing from them. Given the large percentage of wools amongst their support, all from areas of North England who’ve deflected from red to blue politically in recent years. 

I detested that chant but as soon as some of our supporters realised it was a sore subject…it was gonna be sung repeatedly. Football fans are arses, that’s life. Don’t get chance to chant nuance 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

Their reaction is so pathetic. The team we fielded yesterday probably had 3 first choice players in it. In what way was it weaker than the team against Man City? Man City are just a better team than Liverpool right now, nothing more. Salty twats. X 

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 2

They keep coming out with the notion that people are giving Man City an easy ride when maybe, just maybe, Man City are a better team than they are.

Always going to be squad rotation at this time of season too. I'm sure teams at the top don't give a toss about how their squad rotation may affect relegation battles.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

They keep coming out with the notion that people are giving Man City an easy ride when maybe, just maybe, Man City are a better team than they are.

Always going to be squad rotation at this time of season too. I'm sure teams at the top don't give a toss about how their squad rotation may affect relegation battles.

also as if it's our fault solely for Man City winning, as if there aren't plenty of other games in the season...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TK95 said:

lol

What’s hilarious is that we have scored 25% of the goals that Man City have conceded this season, and that’s with one game not scoring against them. No visiting team has scored more goals than us at the Etihad in the last two seasons either lol 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Somebody at the football got a text from a Liverpool "fan" living in Tenerife.

Why do we have to work 5 times as hard to beat teams than man city do?

I told her to tell him that it's because man city are 5 times the team they are!

3 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Who are 'they' though? The cretins that take it to twitter which is a putrid cesspool of hatred and abuse. I've never understood how these moronic few are then regarded as the mouthpiece of an entire fanbase irrespective of how many 'likes' they accrue in the process. 

Just ignore it. In fact why not bin the app altogether?

They're taking about the ones who sing weird songs about poverty and benefits.