Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
4 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

It’s not that bad is it? Going to the darts. 

It's not breaking any laws whatsoever and sky seem happy to promote it on one channel. You wait till on another they realise its impacted their schedule and they'll bring the 'fans' into it and the impact its having on them.

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots

How dare they go to the darts and put my opportunity to sit a packed stadium in jeopardy

10 hours ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

How dare they go to the darts and put my opportunity to sit a packed stadium in jeopardy

We have a few people off with covid at work as lcfc do. We are trying to avoid catching to keep the business running by taking precautions, these players seem to be doing the total opposite. 

9 minutes ago, Claridge said:

We have a few people off with covid at work as lcfc do. We are trying to avoid catching to keep the business running by taking precautions, these players seem to be doing the total opposite. 

The company I work for has about 14 staff members on the tools. We’ve been asked before to be careful too, so I see the point you’re making. 

These footballers barely get out and have chance to enjoy themselves anyway, with maybe a 4 week exception in the summer months. 

Im pretty sure over the course of a year, that their ‘being careful’ and moderation is better than ours

3 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

The company I work for has about 14 staff members on the tools. We’ve been asked before to be careful too, so I see the point you’re making. 

These footballers barely get out and have chance to enjoy themselves anyway, with maybe a 4 week exception in the summer months. 

Im pretty sure over the course of a year, that their ‘being careful’ and moderation is better than ours

Which ever way you dress it up, being inside with 3,000 people is a risk, no way would I have done it, but if they want to I respect their right to go. If they all get covid and miss a few matches …

In the grand schemes of things, they aren’t breaking any laws, unless the club has advised against this sort of thing. 

But this is a non story. I personally wouldn’t go to an enclosed space with thousands of others, but that is my choice. Other thousand people that are there are putting their work colleagues at risk, so what’s the difference? Just because they’re footballers doesn’t make them any different to any other human in that building (bar the money,lol) 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1