Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

14 minutes ago, Babylon said:

He’s not really missing it, he just expects us and us alone to play every game. We’ll

ignore the fact 18 games have been called off so far.

It’s more the facts he’s just a bit of cock I think. 

Edited by Sly
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Give it a few days and he'll be back in it saying he's taking a break from Twitter/skating fans etc due to the abuse he'll have had. Yet he sits there winding up the crowds to go at him

He does have a good point, as a collective we embarassingly love a good cry and whine when people dare say anything mean about us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, filbertway said:

He does have a good point, as a collective we embarassingly love a good cry and whine when people dare say anything mean about us.

Literally all social media football fans have a huge amount of this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Literally all social media football fans have a huge amount of this. 

Possibly, I keep away from it as it's all guff, so all I see if Leicester fans on here reacting angrily and sharing stuff someone has said, someone who's job is to get interactions and shares.

It annoys me that people can't just laugh at the mad stuff they spout and then just leave it lol

• Like 4

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Possibly, I keep away from it as it's all guff, so all I see if Leicester fans on here reacting angrily and sharing stuff someone has said, someone who's job is to get interactions and shares.

It annoys me that people can't just laugh at the mad stuff they spout and then just leave it lol

How very dare you!!!!!  :mad::@

51 minutes ago, davieG said:

The BBC have made an effort to improve their coverage of individual football clubs but I do wonder why they bother...

Burnley welcome Leicester City to Turf Moor on Saturday having been denied an important three points in September in the reverse fixture.

Jamie Vardy was at the centre of everything, getting his name on the scoresheet three times, albeit the first being an inadvertent flicked header into his own goal in the opening minutes.

He made amends midway through the first half when he fired home from Youri Tielemans' through ball but the Clarets were instantly in front again through impressive summer signing Maxwel Cornet's emphatic finish.

Second-bottom Burnley looked to be holding out for their first win of the season but Vardy showed his enduring sharpness to round Nick Pope with five minutes left and rescue a point.

It was five goals in six games for Vardy who heads to Turf Moor as the Premier League's third top scorer and keen to put a dent in Burnley's survival bid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/leicester-city

Cutting edge journalism 

3 hours ago, filbertway said:

in case you've missed the clarity that the last two years have provided. a majority of the population are emotional thickos. 

Edited by Out Foxed
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, davieG said:

The BBC have made an effort to improve their coverage of individual football clubs but I do wonder why they bother...

Burnley welcome Leicester City to Turf Moor on Saturday having been denied an important three points in September in the reverse fixture.

Jamie Vardy was at the centre of everything, getting his name on the scoresheet three times, albeit the first being an inadvertent flicked header into his own goal in the opening minutes.

He made amends midway through the first half when he fired home from Youri Tielemans' through ball but the Clarets were instantly in front again through impressive summer signing Maxwel Cornet's emphatic finish.

Second-bottom Burnley looked to be holding out for their first win of the season but Vardy showed his enduring sharpness to round Nick Pope with five minutes left and rescue a point.

It was five goals in six games for Vardy who heads to Turf Moor as the Premier League's third top scorer and keen to put a dent in Burnley's survival bid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/leicester-city

35 minutes ago, FuriousFox46 said:

Cutting edge journalism 

Maybe he’s going to watch and will stand behind their goal and shout ‘boo’ ! 

26 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Do we know what he said? 😂😂

He said something along the lines of it depends on who's asking.

Which is probably about right. Any Leicester journalist and he'll go us and any Nottingham journalist and he'll go Forest.

He also mentioned only returning to City Ground once as a player and it sounded like he enjoyed it last time (the season we went up).

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He said something along the lines of it depends on who's asking.

Which is probably about right. Any Leicester journalist and he'll go us and any Nottingham journalist and he'll go Forest.

He also mentioned only returning to City Ground once as a player and it sounded like he enjoyed it last time (the season we went up).

Traitor