Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

2 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I think he would want a new deal, even if it is a two-year deal. Going to America is tricky - the MLS is Championship/League 1 quality, but it is played in the US Summer, so ☀️ ☀️ . I am not sure Vardy is a big enough name to pull a bigger paycheck than he'd get here.

As for his Rochester club: I am not sure people realize how poor a quality "lower division soccer" is in the States: We are talking National League North/South. I think the main pull for the Vardy brand is the reality show, and that will be all Mrs. Vardy, not Jamie.

He’s already said they’ll be emigrating…. 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

I guess that means spurs can count the Audi cup and us the Leicestershire senior cup …..

To be fair, we've been given a glorified pre season friendly so it must literally count any time a player has lifted a piece of metal after a win.

6 hours ago, NasPb said:

Saw a kid wearing a vardy jersey in Sevilla the other day, unfortunately it was our awful toothpaste coloured kit lol

Screenshot_2022-05-24-12-49-58-12_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4.jpg

6 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Probably shouldn’t be taking photos of kids in shopping centres… 

Might get you in a bit of trouble 

It’s ok. He’s using a long distance lense from the inside of a post box 

• Haha 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
25 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Exceptionally pleased we have triggered the car stealing benefit scroungers. 

On 24/05/2022 at 14:24, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Where has he said he will be emigrating? Rebekah Vardy issued a statement saying there were no plans to emigrate, and repudiated article in The Sun.

It was in the media a week ago. Cannot remember for where but it was certainly mentioned. 

27 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

They probably also enjoyed Jota sticking his elbow into Thomas' face and the tackle that broke Ricardo's leg. 

So pleased we stopped them from winning the title. 

Probably the most surprising and certainly the sweetest 3 points of the season

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Really don't understand why they seem to focus on our fans singing feed the scousers. Isn't like we're the only team to. 

It brings them together.

It is a shitty chant though. A lot of this country rely on food banks.

• Like 4