Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

51 minutes ago, davieG said:

https://www.themag.co.uk/2022/07/leicester-city-deliver-new-stark-reminder-on-just-how-far-behind-newcastle-united-are/

OPINION
Leicester City deliver new stark reminder on just how far behind Newcastle United are

We are looking at a training ground building project that is potentially going to be between £15m and £20million. 

:crylaugh:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, davieG said:

https://www.themag.co.uk/2022/07/leicester-city-deliver-new-stark-reminder-on-just-how-far-behind-newcastle-united-are/

OPINION
Leicester City deliver new stark reminder on just how far behind Newcastle United are

I am just loving that pic of thier players sitting in a paddling pool in front of a garage and wheelie bins 

• Haha 2

Newcastle will invest in their training facilities because high profile players won't want to do their day to day work in a shabby flat-roofed pub of a building, even if they're paying huge money. So it's inevitable.

Also that photo of them in the paddling pool is quite old, Mike Ashley mightve even improved it since.

11/12 didn't get Tommy Goodwin but as he only made 1 appearance anyone that did must be a relative of his. :P

22 minutes ago, davieG said:

11/12 didn't get Tommy Goodwin but as he only made 1 appearance anyone that did must be a relative of his. :P

That one was process of elimination, I knew what the other 3 looked like.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Enjoyed that.

10 out of 12. Clicked on the wrong one for 6 by accident ffs lol,  genuinely didnt know 11.

11/12.

The one I got wrong I was clueless on. 

I liked how often it offered Frank Rolling as an answer and the inclusion of Sacsha Lenhart.