Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

4 hours ago, The Doctor said:

The state of that list. "this is just a seagull, too simplified". "This is the line art of a cartoon tree, perfection".

I do like the more minimalist designs that seem to be on alot of clubs shirts lately. Our "running fox" would look amazing.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Imagine if Nige had him like he wanted too. 20 goal season striker there 

It’s hard to imagine Okazaki ever being that prolific when every goal he scored for us just about came off his arse 

33 minutes ago, Stadt said:

It’s hard to imagine Okazaki ever being that prolific when every goal he scored for us just about came off his arse 

I’m having a bubble. You’d struggle to say what he actually does but it works. It’s like unrefined Firmino 

Since when have we moved to Edgeley park?

Leicester City

@LCFC

The official #lcfc Twitter account. For all supporter enquiries, please tweet

@lcfchelp

Edgeley Park lcfc.comJoined March 2010

125 Following

2.5M Followers

Edited by Happy Fox

There's an article on BBC that we gave Matheus Nunes a trial about 7 years ago. The one that got away! 

I'm sure it actually happens more often than we think with several players and clubs. 

We 'preferred stronger, faster and more 'vertical' players.'

One of his coaches said at least Nunes 'had the chance to take pictures with Vardy, Kante and Huth. They won the league that season' lol

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

There's an article on BBC that we gave Matheus Nunes a trial about 7 years ago. The one that got away! 

I'm sure it actually happens more often than we think with several players and clubs. 

We 'preferred stronger, faster and more 'vertical' players.'

One of his coaches said at least Nunes 'had the chance to take pictures with Vardy, Kante and Huth. They won the league that season' lol

Wasn’t Mahrez on trial at St. Mirren or something like that. I’d love to know who the best player each club has had on trial and not signed. I’d imagine there would be some crazy rejection stories over the years. 

8 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Wasn’t Mahrez on trial at St. Mirren or something like that. I’d love to know who the best player each club has had on trial and not signed. I’d imagine there would be some crazy rejection stories over the years. 

We probably rejected messi on the grounds that he couldn't head corners away at the near post ......

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Not quite this, but Sam allardyce said when he was Blackburn manager he had pretty much signed lewandowski. But the Icelandic volcano erupted, he couldn't fly in because of the Ash cloud and sign for borussia dortmund instead!

15 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Chelsea rejected Mbappe after he had a trial with them.

The small club rejecting a world class player examples are the best though.