Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

On 26/08/2022 at 16:50, Line-X said:

Agree. But actually, Allardyce confirms what you are saying. Irrespective of the eruption of Eyjafjallajökull, the funds weren't there. 

I have always thought I would like to see more reference to Eyjafjallajökull in this thread. Thank you for bringing Eyjafjallajökull up twice. Hopefully this spurs others to mention Eyjafjallajökull more in the future :D

This is not sarcasm, Joanie Lemercier‘s Eyjafjallajökull is my favourite a/v installation https://joanielemercier.com/eyjafjallajokull/.

• Haha 1

I'm amazed there isn't more reporting about how much trouble we're in this season. It's like all these so called 'experts' simply look at last season's 8th place finish and look at the current table with 'only' 4 games and simply conclude that there's no risk for us. 

Anyone who does even a modicum of research could look at our form, and systemic problems of conceding too many goals and dropping points from winning positions (especially at home) and see our predicament. 

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

I have always thought I would like to see more reference to Eyjafjallajökull in this thread. Thank you for bringing Eyjafjallajökull up twice. Hopefully this spurs others to mention Eyjafjallajökull more in the future :D

This is not sarcasm, Joanie Lemercier‘s Eyjafjallajökull is my favourite a/v installation https://joanielemercier.com/eyjafjallajokull/.

Ah, but can you pronounce it? 

2 hours ago, Saigon Fox said:

Do Leicester mean Leicester? Wrong day, no?

Screenshot_2022-08-31-17-54-44-935_com.facebook.katana.jpg

My word. We're a shambles from the top to the bottom, aren't we? 

I'm not certain that, given our current state, we should be evoking the memory of that day to be honest. It seems a little hubristic. 

1 hour ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

I'm amazed there isn't more reporting about how much trouble we're in this season. It's like all these so called 'experts' simply look at last season's 8th place finish and look at the current table with 'only' 4 games and simply conclude that there's no risk for us. 

Anyone who does even a modicum of research could look at our form, and systemic problems of conceding too many goals and dropping points from winning positions (especially at home) and see our predicament. 

Anyone with a modicum of football could have seen this coming all the way from last year under Rodgers. Most were willing to give him the doubt but a few on here called it right even before a ball was licked in this new season.He could not and would not change his ways, and over the last two seasons, the true Brendon Rodgers has emerged. So dated in his style of play and man management of jumped up School prefect.