Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

3 hours ago, Captain... said:

It's a letters page not an article. Some gooner thinking Arsenal winning the league against Man City and Haaland is greater than Leicester winning the league.

Haaland being turned into this untouchable player that he's not.

A good player in a good team full of other good players. Wow. There's been plenty of that.

18 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Anyone beating that Man City team with Haaland in it is a massive achievement. 

I wouldn't care to rank it though. 

Shush now otherwise Liverpool will be adding that to their list of honours, the Haaland community shield :ph34r:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Haaland being turned into this untouchable player that he's not.

A good player in a good team full of other good players. Wow. There's been plenty of that.

He’s above this sarcasm…

He breaks records at a top club,or just does a bit more as as expected,

he deserves the high plaudits,if he draws up an avg man.city career, he then goes down as just  Played for man.city…Still a worthwhile part of his CV..

More than mr avg @Fox92  even me.

13 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

He’s above this sarcasm…

He breaks records at a top club,or just does a bit more as as expected,

he deserves the high plaudits,if he draws up an avg man.city career, he then goes down as just  Played for man.city…Still a worthwhile part of his CV..

More than mr avg @Fox92  even me.

I'm not doubting he's a good player but people acting like it'd be big for Arsenal if they beat Man City to the title as they have Haaland. Well, they've got De Brunye as well. Haaland is a great player, of course, but I've seen lots of great players. And if we're talking about strikers nowadays, Kane scored 25/29/30 league goals in three consecutive seasons for a side that haven't even won the league!

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I'm not doubting he's a good player but people acting like it'd be big for Arsenal if they beat Man City to the title as they have Haaland. Well, they've got De Brunye as well. Haaland is a great player, of course, but I've seen lots of great players. And if we're talking about strikers nowadays, Kane scored 25/29/30 league goals in three consecutive seasons for a side that haven't even won the league!

Yes I am with you,on a lot that you say.

And your point on Kane...That's what Haarland, has to first live upto & over..

26+ goals a season,meaning staying in

England and going beyond Kane's scores.

It's just in Germany he started and did well, & now a good turn-around in his first few PL games,his 🌟 & potential,is at present unlimited,that's why people are so excited..But Man.city got this guy to drag them over the CL line.

Despite so many seasons of often to early being called the best team in Europe.Honestly they would have to win

the CL a few times before they earn that Tag.

Would love Haarland & Man.city have those 3-5 seasons of extraordinary CL heights.....but they have to be earnt.

He has that potential to be that super hero to many ,& like Greaves Messi, Ronaldo go into those annuals of history..But for English fans the first marker is, " can you go beyond Kane'

A very underrated striker..

Man City will have less points at the end of this season than last. The injury to Walker has shown that Haaland's relevance is not as great as some will have you believe, considering the amount they have spent, the backup in certain positions is very poor, especially defensively.