Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

13 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Satan's Kingdom in an unincorporated community located in Leicester. Rutland?

That explains why on the roundbout on the A47 when you get to Uppingham someone has spray painted over Corby with the word HELL in red letters. Satans Kingdom, twinned with Corby!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Also Oklahoma and Maine?

Oklahoma and Maine are hardly enough to lift Spurs' popularity above Audi Cup levels.

There's only a handful of people in Maine, potato farmers and lobstermen who never even speak.

It's always a laugh when they fire up the dial-up, mistype the D in "spuds", and get this

1401544384_32minutes.JPG.abcdad6e635acf1041659d1024af18c8.JPG

instead of this.

maine.JPG.98304b9d7c6bbe2013cbdcd5ddae89b2.JPG

The 4 or 5 Mainers that actually have a club all support Watford, because the badge looks like a moose.

On 16/12/2022 at 09:24, brookfox said:

That explains why on the roundbout on the A47 when you get to Uppingham someone has spray painted over Corby with the word HELL in red letters. Satans Kingdom, twinned with Corby!

Surely that's still not there?! I spray-painted that around 20 years ago when I was in College!!! lol

We were travelling around all the villages near Uppingham spraying a red letter 'R' over the 'N' of all the 'Keep Hunting' signs that we could find 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Houdini Logic said:

Surely that's still not there?! I spray-painted that around 20 years ago when I was in College!!! lol

We were travelling around all the villages near Uppingham spraying a red letter 'R' over the 'N' of all the 'Keep Hunting' signs that we could find 

Faded but still just about visible! Can’t believe the culprit has been revealed, it feels like a budget episode of Scooby Doo!

• Haha 1

On 15/12/2022 at 19:19, brucey said:

Wondered why LCFC would be popular in Vermont... a quick google shows this is probably why lol

807D91AD-457F-4FCF-8A29-81D3C6DB5A0E.jpeg

Props to the states who are more interested in following an MLS team. Also, Hull City in Alabama? What?

Edited by TJQuik

On 16/12/2022 at 08:40, TK95 said:

Quick Google, they look like proper savages. Gerremin!

satan2.jpg

This is not far from my house. It's next to a ski resort and river tubing. There is also a dive bar about 50 yards behind the sign and a pretty good brewery called Legitimus half a mile up across the street.

Edited by AndyElZorro
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, hejammy said:

Oxford Street, London We're massive! Never thought I'd see a day where a Leicester shirt was being sold in London! Screenshot_2022-12-21-23-56-03-90_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.thumb.jpg.67f95abe52004dcd2e2fadbdb7aad812.jpg

I went to Disney Orlando in 2018, we found them on sale at both Heathrow and Disney.

Edited by hackneyfox
  • Like 3