Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

This is the new challenger in the latest Creed movie, right ? I need to know the back story here ??

Same actor, but this is from the lastest Marvel film.

I think some of the actors were picking their PL teams.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, hejammy said:

This is so true from Micah Richards..... 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpIIhtFqo4k/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

We were everyone’s favorite team, we were exciting, neutrals wanted to watch us.

Now we’re beyond bland.

Southampton v Leicester, Saturday night. Who wants to watch that.

Edited by Matt

5 hours ago, Matt said:

We were everyone’s favorite team, we were exciting, neutrals wanted to watch us.

Now we’re beyond bland.

Southampton v Leicester, Saturday night. Who wants to watch that.

Makes me wonder if we should go for the likes of Igor Tudor or Sergio Conceicao if Rodgers were to leave this summer. Both fiery characters who would get the team playing with the kind of heart that characterised 15/16 while also being decent to watch. The stadium would soon be rocking again with either of those in charge.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Makes me wonder if we should go for the likes of Igor Tudor or Sergio Conceicao if Rodgers were to leave this summer. Both fiery characters who would get the team playing with the kind of heart that characterised 15/16 while also being decent to watch. The stadium would soon be rocking again with either of those in charge.

Don't see why either of those two would leave their current clubs for us.