Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Fun fact, one of the clubs that "bent over" for us... was Tottenham. Surrendered a lead after 60 seconds and then conceded a late winner at home. Then did us a favour by knocking us out the cup. Thanks for the 4 points!

We beat loads of bottom half teams in March/April. Sunderland, Palace, Norwich,  Watford, Southampton,  Newcastle. Not exactly top quality teams. I never understood who the teams were that bent over for us. We beat crap teams.

• Like 1

We drew at home to West Brom but both Arsenal and Spurs lost the next night. I seem to remember Drinkwater being sent off at Man U and Mahrez turned down for a penalty by the ref. Jon Moss sent Vardy off. Simpson sent off at Arsenal. Hardly a conspiracy in our favour. Spurs ill discipline at Chelsea cost them not Clattenberg.

7 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Seems like he's confused him not sending off Spurs players against Chelsea with something that happened in an actual match for us

I see we had 3 players sent off that season and Spurs none. Refs not exactly biased against them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Crazy that Simpson has come out and said that, really ill advised.... 

funny to me, enough time has passed and just winds up spurs fans

only reason to smile about Leicester this week, doesn’t diminish what we did at all to me and only winds up those very strange people in N17

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tanya said:

Dannt Simpson, when he isnt committing domestic violence,  continues to say braindead things in a bid to keep himself relevant.

Never liked him.

I'm the opposite. I love him to bits and worry for him. The fella is desperately trying to stay relevant. He's got 3 or 4 years max as MUTV or occasional BT pundit left.

He's on a road to nowhere

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Koke said:

We beat loads of bottom half teams in March/April. Sunderland, Palace, Norwich,  Watford, Southampton,  Newcastle. Not exactly top quality teams. I never understood who the teams were that bent over for us. We beat crap teams.

Norwich was a last minute win, Newcastle was very touch and go and most the others were very tight.

Hardly any bending over going on.

The only team that bent over for us was Everton and that was because they’d downed tools on Martinez and we’d already won it anyway 

13 hours ago, Foxdiamond said:

Poor Spurs. Perhaps there has been a conspiracy against them so they have won sod all for 15 years. 

I can't wait to go there and beat the locals at Mario Kart. I might get a Wii controller lodged in my skull but it will be well worth it.

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Not sure why the Saints fans are so negative about their chances. They can’t have the faintest idea how bad we are!

I mean they're bottom of the league and have just lost at home to a League Two side. Switch the roles around and we'd predict Southampton would wipe the floor with us

• Like 1