Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

5 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

this is just a little embarrassing lol

Especially as I don't believe they went up from the playoffs that year either? 

Now I understand the meaning of tinpot 🤣

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Know I understand the meaning of tinpot 🤣

Without going on the win the playoff final it kind of killed the moment off surely. I don't think we would remember the Garry Parker goal at Stoke if we had lost to Palace in the final. Talking of which now that is a last kick winner to remember. Mr Steve Claridge.

• Like 4

Guest David Oldfields Gate
On 03/05/2023 at 08:33, CrazyKopCorner said:

It's all a bit childish isn't it. 

Forest's support is decent you have to admit. 

Our support can be absolute top notch at times - Monday night being a prime example 

This season and last maybe. The previous 30 years was a nostalgia twinged whine fest. 

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Screenshot_20230505_173438_Chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, Spudulike said:

To be fair, that's a decent price. 

5 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Is it?? 

It’s only £1 per Watford manager since. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Plus Knockaert dived and deserved to miss. 

The whole team deserved the win in Cardiff and Kermogant just sabotaged it. I still get irritated thinking about it now. 

An unbelievably self centred act. 

Butterfly effect.

Without, no dreams like 15/16 afterwards etc 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sly said:

Butterfly effect.

Without, no dreams like 15/16 afterwards etc 

Obviously logically I know this is true but it still annoys the shit out of me that he did it. 

What a knob. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Plus Knockaert dived and deserved to miss. 

The whole team deserved the win in Cardiff and Kermogant just sabotaged it. I still get irritated thinking about it now. 

An unbelievably self centred act. 

Add in Gary Taylor-Fletcher admitted Blackpool were desperate to avoid us in the final as they all felt they'd lose to us.

• Like 1

I still don't get why people were so upset with Kermogant, making out like it was some massive ego move. Clearly a technical player and had probably done it in the past

He got it wrong, it was no better or worse than someone hitting a tame shot 3 yards either side of the keeper.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I still don't get why people were so upset with Kermogant, making out like it was some massive ego move. Clearly a technical player and had probably done it in the past

He got it wrong, it was no better or worse than someone hitting a tame shot 3 yards either side of the keeper.

@Finnegan was 6 or something at the time and Kermogant had said something negative about his favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. He’s never going to let the rage go.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Daggers said:

@Finnegan was 6 or something at the time and Kermogant had said something negative about his favourite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. He’s never going to let the rage go.

I was more power rangers so this probably explains a lot

• Haha 1

That goal was a start of something for one of the teams involved. 

Spoiler: It definitely wasn't Watford. 

Embarrassing. I don't mind Watford, but that is the cringiest thing I've seen in, erm, probably 10 years, ironically. It's not even tinpot, it's much worse.